Part 26

T I M B R A

So baby Que'yanna is finally home with me Sosa Marry Kionn and My Real Dad Anthony. I'm going to have to get use to calling Anthony dad. Any ways Marry took Que'yanna from the car seat and held her. she didn't even want Kionn to hold her, Smh. I was soar as hell from the that C-Section. The doctor said I couldn't really do much so Sosa ass better help with pooka because lord knows I can't do nothing with this cut under my stomach. I let everyone greet pooka while I walk to the bathroom and took me a hot as shower. I stayed in there for a good 50 min. I really needed this man.

S O S A

I'm glad Timbra and the baby came home. But There's bad news. I just got a text from Ashley saying she pregnant. I did fuck her but with a Damn condom. I know I messed up while timbra in the hospital with my seed I'm out here fucking. I regret it. I was just zesty(horny) as hell. I'ma have to spend some time with her for a couple days to see how I'm going to fix this information. And no I'm going to tell timbra I have to take care of business. I just got back with Timbra and I'm already on some sh.t that I can loose my daughter and my girl.

T I M B R A

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked over to Sosa and I room to get dressed. I decide to wear a white tank top and some boy shorts. I walked back to the living room to let Marry no that it's pooka feeding time then her bed time. I didn't want to breast feed her because I wasn't comfortable with it. I feed her and she went straight to sleep after I burped her. I layed her back in the crib and walked to my bed. i layed down and slowly drift away. but Sosa came in and look like he was hiding something. I had to ask him what's up !

S O S A

When she asked what's up I made up a lie and said my boss want me to go on a business trip with him. She nodded her head and ask was kionn going i said no. she nodded again and went to sleep. I ran straight to Kionn to let him no if timbra ask why you ain't go make an excuse. nodded his head not asking why. I daped him and went back to sleep. I know I'm doing something to jeopardize my relationship but I got to solve this sh.t ! I'm leaving tonight at 1 am. well I hope things go according to plan !

1 Am In the morning

I packed my clothes and headed to Ashley House. I got there and she immediately start sucking on my ear and tugging on my pants. I was zesty so I let her. We did what you think and end up cuddling. I know y'all probably think I'm dumb but who care a man got his needs.

Ashley Pov

Hey Bitches I told y'all dumb ass Sosa and I belong together. I took a picture of me and Sosa while he was sleeping. I put it on Ig and tagged Timbra and said He always come home to me. We starting our family soon so Bitch fall back with hearts !! I love my life and my UN- born even though that baby ain't even his but he won't know !

T I M B R A

Pooka got me up all night. I finally put her crying ass to sleep. my phone was vibrating stating I had an notification from Ig. I clicked on my Ig and seen the Bitch Ashley tagged me in a photo. I clicked on it and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sosa and her cuddle up and all. I looked at his outfit he had on and knew it was today because he still had the clothes I last seen him with. I texted my dad to ask can I live with him he text back yes I said can you pick me up right now and he said he's 1 block away. I packed my sh.t and pooka stuff too. I was not having that sh.t ! my dad came and grabbed my bags and he took the crib too. there was only nothing but his clothes and the bed. I was going to let marry know why I left. Im so tired of this sh.t I'm not taking his ass back he not seeing his daughter either I'm done !

________________________________________

Damn Sosa messed up big time.

Enough is ENOUGH !!

20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER !

Carter_Dee y'all