Part 19

Laylay Pov**

So me timbra, marry and my sister Shelly but I some time call her LeeLee or tiara was heading to the store get a pregnancy test to see if I am. I was just too nervous. all I was thinking was would Que'Juan would stay with me or he will just end up leaving me with his seed. All this stress right now is not good for me so my sister LeeLee told me calm down Que'Juan is not like that! Im thinking to my self I hope so !

10 Minutes later

I took the pregnancy test and it came out.......POSITIVE.. awwe man I dont know what to do, when should I tell him ugh these thoughts came racing in my mind that I dont know what to do. I kept thinking and thinking that should I tell him on our 3 months anniversary which.was tomorrow man I really dont know, all I could do right now is tell the girls I know they will be very supportive !

Shelly (LeeLee or Tiara) Pov

for those who dont kno me im Shelly but most people call me LeeLee or Tiara either of them are fine. But anyways im 14 year old and yes we are one year apart. Im kind of happy that my sister is having a baby but my mom gone throw a fit since she is 15 in the 9th grade. I think Que'Juan is going to be there for my sister and his seed because he love her and im sure he is going to love his seed even more but hey what do I know !

Timbra Pov**

We dropped laylay and LeeLee at home because she got to tell her mama and then tomorrow she said she was gone tell him so idk!!! but my big mouth gone tell Sosa cause well cause I want to lol... Sosa I yelled

Sosa: Yeah timbra??

Timbra: can you bring me a bag of salt & vinegar and a hot sausage with a cup of Pepsi that's in the fridge? when you done I have to tell you something.

Sosa: alright... ( do she really think ima bring her that mess to eat when she carrying my seed? that girl crazy af, she gone look real confuse when I bring her some fruits and water.. fuck she thought?)

Sosa Pou**

After I got the opposite stuff that timbra ask me, I headed up stair to give her, her stuff and plus she said she had something to tell me.. Once I got to our room she gave me a look like are you fucking retarded? I just ignore her and ask what she had to tell me. She then said would Que'Juan would get mad if he got a girl pregnant and they make 3 months tomorrow?? I sigh said LAYLAY PREGNANT?? she told me boy stop yelling for I slap you. I told her to be honest he wanted laylay to get pregnant because he love her! Timbra told me that she was nervous af and thought he would leave her but I told her he not like that. I remember that Timbra brought her birthday clothes and I wanted to see it so I asked her to try it on so I can see how it look but

10 minutes later I see timbra with a bandeu that show her stomach a really short shorts and the black grapes 5 umm HELL NO TAKE THAT SHIT OUT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT THAT ON?? YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT THIS MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE WITH THAT SHIT ON ! YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND TIMBRA !!!

Timbra: Man Que'Shawn you tripping, I can wear anything I want you not my daddy if you don't like it then you don't need to celebrate with me DAMN!

Sosa: oh so that's how you feel? alright cool

Sosa storm out the room and headed towards the door.

Timbra Pov*

Right now im not even stressing him. I really don't care if he celebrate my birthday with me or not. It's 4 in the morning and he's still not here. Once I decided to just sleep without him next to me I see Marry and Kionn bursting right in my room yellin SOSA GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT. my heart stopped and tears instantly fell down from my face.

****************************************

Author Pov***

Oh gosh this chapter is so intense. questions please answer them

Is Sosa okay??

Should Sosa Die?

COMMENT AND VOTE !