Part 27

M A R R Y

I woke up and did my hygiene. I walked to timbra room that was extremely to quiet! I notice she was gone like her cloths and pooka cloths was gone. even the crib so I grabbed my phone to see what's up.

Phone Convo With Timbra

Timbra- hey ma what's up?

Marry- Where you been? why you not home with pooka when she a new born? why the crib gone?

Timbra- Ma I moved out Sosa cheated with me with Ashley then got her pregnant and then got the audacity to tell me he got to go on a business trip but end up at her house cuddling and stuff. Im with Anthony I can't stay there don't let him know we're I'm at.

Marry- Are you serious? this is crazy and I got your back baby I'll visit you and pooka pretty soon.

Timbra- alright thanks for everything. I love you.

Marry- I love you too.

End Of Convo

I can't stand Sosa. ugh... I walked back to the room and layed there. Kionn ask what was wrong and I told him take me to the hospital. he ask no questions and helped me in the car. I knew my baby was under a lot of stress this sh.t crazy if I loose my baby Sosa going to no what's up!

20 Minutes later Kionn Pov

I arrived at the hospital and Marry was going into labor. 1 hour later our Baby girl Kionney Neveah Jackson. She was 6 pound. My baby was a big girl. She look just like me when I say just like me I mean it ! she didn't have nothing of Marry but her big ass ears. She was a red bone with a lot of hair! Im glad she's ok and I am still curious about why she look upset earlier. So I decide to ask.

Kionn: Baby why was you upset earlier? and where timbra?

Marry: your dumb cousin have the audacity to say he doing ''business'' but at some bitch house getting her plugged and sh.t. who does that like he almost lost his daughter and he not even there to cherish the moment with her.

Kionn- he acting like his father. so where she living at now?

Marry- I can't say babe.

Kionn- it's cool babe don't you ever think about me cheating cause I got everything I need right here

Marry- you better and call your Sosa I had the baby and send timbra a picture of Kionney because she still soar from that surgery.

Kionn- alright my love I'm going to be outside and have a little talk with Sosa

Marry- okay

20 Minutes later

Sosa- what's up cuh

Kionn- why tf u did sum sh.t like dat? cheating on ya bm and she just gave birth to yo FIRST SEED !

Sosa- It ain't even like that.

Kionn- I hope you know she left nous ass and you not going to see the baby at all you dumb fuck. I swear you acting like your dad.

Sosa- OKAY I get it and where she staying at now?

Kionn- none of your Damn business you fuck up bad bro you really did and the sad part you cheated on a good girl for a Damn hoe! I should knock your ass out

Sosa- ............(speechless)

Kionn- man I'm gone.

Sosa Pov

How the fuck she found out? I quickly called her and she went straight to voicemail. I tried texting her she text back a picture I clicked review and saw me and Ashley. this hoe set me up big time! I want to know we're timbra at with my baby because I don't want my baby girl to call other niqqa's daddy. Ugh what the fuck I do man.

________________________________________

Yay I did two chapters in one day !!

Why Sosa got to be dumb though?

Aww baby Kionney Neveah Jackson has been born.

Timbra is fed up !

Ashley is a set up !

20 Votes and 10 Comments To update a new chapter !!

Carter Dee y'all!!!