Chapter 7

Timbra Pov
After Sosa introduce me and laylay to his friends, Sosa asked me if I wanted him to take me home and you know my ass took that offer. Once we were near my house I asked Sosa to park a block away because my dad will be asking questions. He stopped and said
''Bae, you know ol dude that was trying to talk to you earlier?"
"Yeah. I remember."
"Well his name is Ray'Shawn. His gang and my gang are beefing so I don't want you to associate with him."
"okay" I said getting ready to get out the car.
"One more thing" he said grabbing my arm. "Remember earlier how I introduce you to Ryan? Well stay away from him too, but don't make it obvious though."
"wait why? Ain't he's your friend?" I looked at him confused.
"Timbra I'm not going to repeat my self" he screamed at me for the first time.
"You didn't need to yell at me Qu'Shawn!" I yelled back slamming the door.
I ran as fast as I could to my house. I heard him calling me, but I ignore him. I went straight to my room slamming my door without greeting my parents. My dad came right to my room scolding me.

"who the hell are you to be slamming doors? Why didn't you greet me and your mother? You don't pay a damn bill in my house so I advise you to fix your attitude before I do!"
" I'm sorry daddy. I'm just having a bad day."
"Next time let us know. I mentioned that me and you mother is going out for the weekends due to our anniversary."
"yes I remember dad" I said with a slight attitude
"Well the lady that did our reservation charged me for 3 weeks so , your going to be stuck with Ms. Marry for 3 weeks."

Once he said Ms. Marry, I nodded my head and waited till he exited my room to celebrate. I was so excited, Ms. Marry is so cool and she young. Thats like my favorite grown friend. I can tell her a lot of things that I can't tell my own parents.

Sosa Pov *

I know Timbra was upset because she called me by my real name. I was just so frustrated that she kept asking me questions. I know I was wrong for yelling at her, but tonight ima slide at her house and tell her I apologize. I don't want to lose her. She's wifey material. I know these hoes gone try their best to break us up, but I'm not gon let it happen and that's a promise.
*****************************
Special shout out to ken Thank You for helping me edit my book yall go follow her for me

Author Pov

Hey you guys thanks for reading my book and voting. this mean so much to me!!!! I have some questions I would like yal to answer:

Would you guys want Sosa and Timbra to brake up?

Team laylay and Key'Wuan ??

Is Sosa over reacting that Ryan wants Timbra??

make sure to vote and comment for the next chapter much love yall

Carter_Dee