Part 18

Timbra Pov

I am so happy that everything is going great ! Sosa is extremely happy that it's a girl and always bragging that she is going to be a daddy's girl smh. I call Marry, Mama and she is perfectly fine with me calling her that. Kionn doesn't mind me calling him dad but whatever they are my new COOL parents! I had told my mama(Marry) the news that me and Sosa are expecting a baby girl and she is thrilled because she her self is having a girl too!!! anyways My life been pretty good and I hope it stays like that.

5 Months Later *

Sosa Pov*

So timbra birthday is tomorrow and I am trying to figure out what should I do for her? so I called my niqqa Que'Juan to help a niqqa out. Timbra is BIG AF for a 4 month baby she carrying! she cries at night because she think I wont love her anymore because she Fat! Lmao I keep telling her she not fat it's just that my baby girl is growing and she need to chill out but she dont get it through her thick skull that I love her whether or not she is fat or skinny ! any ways my dawg Que'Juan pulled up to the crib to pick me up to do some planning! bout time this niqqa came !

Que'Juan Is laylay Boyfriend if you guys dont remember.

Sosa & Que'Juan Convo

Sosa: whats happening niqqa?

Que'Juan: man you know staying low-key and chillin with my r.o.d laylay

Sosa: word? how long have yal been going out?

Que'Juan: we make 3 months tomorrow so you not the only one stressing to get your girl something.

Sosa: awwe my niqqa she got you wrap around her finger !

Que'Juan: bitch shut that SHIT up you got timbra checkin ya ass every second !

Sosa: Lmao niqqa you know im fucking with cho, but aye we out to this jewelry place so we can both bye them a diamond promise ring

Que'Juan: alright cuh !

End Of Convo *

Sosa & Que'Juan Pov*

After 40 minutes of trying to find a perfect as ring , we found one ! money wasn't nothing so we got the expensive diamond. My ring that I picked for timbra was a 40 carrot diamond ring and Que'Juan was a 35 carrot diamond ring. the store Clark was eyeing me like she want this dick in her life but im like naw bitch I got a wifey at home! she ring our rings and we was heading out but, she ask can I get my number and I was like yeah but that dont mean im gone cheat on timbra right :)

Timbra Pov

So im 4 months and I am big but Sosa complains im not big it's just his baby gurl getting big blah blah blah. these mood swings are all over the place like one minute im happy then im sad then im depress man just know it's crazy. Tomorrow is my birthday and I am finally 16 !!!! Woot Woot!! but to bad I can't get turnt up cause my baby girl! but Mama and I are going shopping today to buy my birthday outfit and some clothes for our baby girls!

30 Minutes At The Mall**

So Mama picked out this black bandue, a white high waisted demi short and the new black grapes 5 that just came out! I must say I thought that my little pudge would look ugly because the bandue shows my stomach but damn I look cute with my little pudge. I bumped into laylay at the mall and she was excited to see me. Mama ask laylay do she want to spend the night at our house to catch up and laylay was more then welcome. after we got our outfit we shopped to get some clothes for our babies. I seen laylay picking out clothes too..?? me and my mama was confuse and she said she might be pregnant with Que'Juan baby.... and he doesn't No Oh Oh !!

Quintimb Pov

I see how timbra ignoring my phone calls and SHIT like she grown! she must have forgot I got people watching her every move. So I see she living with Marry and her boyfriend at their house... Umhm cool just watch whats coming for every one. This is just the beginning of my plan. and for Timbra mama?I that bitch lied to me all them years talking bout timbra my child when her ass was fucking the whole team, SHE LUCKY I AINT KILL HER RIGHT THEN IN THEIR but any ways, when I kill all of them I wont feel ashamed because TIMBRA IS NOT MY CHILD!

the game has begin!

************************************************

Author Pov

Oh wow Laylay might be pregnant ???? and Que'Juan has no idea !! wow.... I haven't choose a name for the baby yet n i would appreciate if it wasnt ghetto. btw i need a name for Marry, Quintimbra,and Laylay that if she is Pregnant ! Marry baby last name is ( Jackson) Timbra baby last name is (Cooper!) and Laylay baby last name is ( Wright) thats if she is who's know!!!

Would Sosa cheat on timbra with that store Clark??

How would Que'Juan act if she is pregnant??

Whats up with timbra daddy?? he pissing me off !!

Comment, Vote

:)