Chapter 4

Cheyenne P.O.V 

Jay sits down by my chair staring at me with a puppy dog face begging for the sandwich I am eating. We are at a stare down. 

"This is my sandwich." I tell him 

He tilts his head and perks his ears up. 

"Fine." i complain and throw him a piece, his just to cute. 

He grapes the sandwich with his mouth and then runs off to go get his leechs and comes back dropping it in my lap. 

I finished the last bite of my sandwich get up tell him "Ready for a walk boy." 

He wags his tell and run toward the door. I throw the leech on him and we walk to the park. I have the day off but I still had to train this morning. I walk Jay for a while but all i can think about all day is Harry and how he is going to react when he see me again. 

Flash Back 

I'm at the airport waiting for Harry, he and the boys are getting back from a tour, Monique and me wait for our boyfriend or in her case her fiance. I see a tall curly hair figure walk through the gate. He spots me and his grin eyes shine while a dimple indents his cheek I run towards him as he open his arms. When we embrace he picks me and spins me around while we kiss. 

The kiss ends but he still holds on his face nuzzling my neck "I missed you." I said squeezing me 

"I miss you to. A lot." I tell him 

we lets go of each other so we can walk to my car. he keeps on of his arm around my waist as we walk. When we get is suit case in the car he cups my face and kisses me 

"Gosh I can't count all the times I wanted to do that." He says smiling 

I laugh and kiss him again. Then we break apart as we hear someone yell "No PDA!" 

We turn to see Louis with his son on his shoulders. We laugh and wave goodbye. 

"So let me drop you off at your place first or dinner?" I ask 

He pulls me towards him by my waist "Or we can skip dinner." He smirks 

I raise my eyebrow "And why would we do that?" i ask 

"Well let just say not being able to love you is killing me." He leans down to kiss me agian. 

End of Flash Back

I snap out of my memory I have to stop thinking about him, I've never felt like i did when I was with him with anyone else before. It hurt so much when he told me it was over. I don't know if I can handle seeing  him to night. 

Harry P.O.V

I can't stop freaking out about to night, I have to try and talk  to her. But what if she doesn't what to be my friend. 

"Mate it okay jsut clam down and go to the party to have fun for Niall." My buddy Ed tells me. 

I put my face in my hands "Remember when you and Marisol broke up?" i ask 

"Yeah." He say not really wanted to remember when he felt heart broken. 

"Well I never understood why you were so... so...broken. Til I called it off with Cheyenne I get it now." 

His face show that his sorry. "Mate you know she told Marisol she still has feeling for you they just don't go away she said. She said, she doesn't know how she can still love the guy who broke her heart."