Chapter 9

Cheyenne P.O.V

It been a couple of week since the hole is harry back with his ex thing and it died down. Just I haven't really seen anything about Harry or even seen Harry. It's hard being friends but I liked seeing him and hanging out with him again. I think about this all while I just realize that I'm punching my trainer to hard. 

"Wow lets ease up there." he says 

You never say that in boxing 

"Save it for you fight next month." He adds 

I smile and say "Sorry got carried away" I say 

He laughs "Let's take a break kid." He calls me kid but he is only 5 years older. I roll my eyes and go to get some water. After training I'm hungry so I stop to get some a sandwhich but as soon as I walk throught the door I see a tall, curly haired, man as he smiles at the cashier and takes his change a dimple can be seen. Shit...Harry. He notices, smiles and waves. 

"Hello Cheyenne." He say after I order and we wait at the counter for our food.

"Hey Harry how's it been?" i ask trying to make small talk but failing. 

"Um good you?" He ask 

"Good." I say 

It feels a little awkward. okay not a little a lot. 

"So what you've been up to?" he ask after a moment of silence. 

"You know just training." I say 

"Oh that good. Do you have a fight?" He ask 

"Um yeah I do." I answer "What have you been up to?" 

"Just recording for our new album." He says 

After another awkward silence. he speaks up. 

"So maybe we should hang out again some time." I suggest 

These sandwiches are taking for ever. 

"Um yeah sure." I say 

"Just that I want to be friends like we agreed." He goes on. " And maybe we can show the rest of the world that we can too." 

I smile then say "I agree." 

The guy at the counter says our order ready and we take our food. 

"So see you around." he says 

"Yeah see yeah." I wave then walk off. 

Walking home I realize that I have some of Monique shoes she let me borrow. I eat then decide to drop them off. I walk to her house and the door is open. I walk in and hear singing. 

"oh yeah yeah. oh yeah yeah yeah." 

I walk toward the kitchen to see Niall spinning Monique around the kitchen while the cook and he sings 

"Your sex takes me to paradise. Oh your sex take me to paradise." 

They are both smiling and laughing then he sees me 

"Hey there mate." He say 

Monique blushes "Oh hi." 

I smile awkwardly and point at the shoes. 

"Oh just leave them by the door." She says 

"Okay see you guys later." I say 

I leave them at the door on my way out i hear 

"You make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven." 

As soon as the door shuts I burst out laughing. I take my phone out press call then says 

"Marisol you won't believe what I just saw." 

Harry P.O.V

I wave good bye to Cheyenne I'm glad I saw her and talked even if it was awkward, hopefully we can hang out soon. I get home take off my shoes and eat. I get I call form my mom and talk to her. I remember when I just started dating Cheyenne my mom was so happy and wanted to meet her. 

Flash Back 

"Yeah mom I'm fine." I say 

"That's good what new whit me? Well You remember that girl I told you about, well she said yes to being my girlfriend." i tell my mom. 

Like all mom's she wants to know everything. "We meant at a party mom. What does she look like? Well she to pretty for words, she a model and boxer." My mom laughs at that "i know a strange mix but she has a great personality and is just not afraid to me her self. She has blond hair and the shadowy blue eyes with freckles on her face and the cutest smile you will ever see." 

"She sound lovely Harry." My mom says 

"And my disruption  doesn't do her justice." i say probably sounding like a love sick puppy. 

"I can't wait to meet her." She says 

"Your love her mom." I say 

After a while I have to go to pick up Cheyenne for a date. I took her to a sandwhich place because she told me she loved sandwhiches. She loved it there.

End of Flash Back 

I smile at the memory. I only wish Cheyenne could still be mine.