Chapter 15

Cheyenne P.O.V

Me and my three bitches (Marisol, Monique and Sammy) are going dress shopping to find bide maid dresses for Monique, Sammy and I. She doesn't want a fancy wedding so we all get to find dresses we like and wear those, the only rule is they have to be purple. Monique is pulling dresses out of the racks telling us which one would look best on us. She pulled out a strapless little number for me, it was purple of course gathered at the waist and then flowed out from there, it had a little bow on the side. 

"Try this on." She said then sending me to the dressing room where Sammy was. 

Monique found a dress then told us all to go try ours on and come out to show Marisol. 

"Hurry up we've been to like 10 different stores." Marisol whines. 

I slip the dress on and come out to see Monique in a purple dress that goes just past her knees, it had sparkles on it and straps. 

"Wow Monique you look great." I hear Sammy say 

She is wearing a dark purple dress that goes down to her knees it strapless but she matched it with a light purple cardigan. 

"And Cheyenne I love that dress on you." Sammy adds 

"Thanks." Monique and i tell her. 

"I like yours." i say 

"I told you it would be the dress." Monique says. 

Marisol final speaks up "Great we found the dresses! I love them all you guys look so pretty. Now lets go get some food." 

"Good with me!" Monique agrees. You thought she ate a lot before, well now with the baby she is eating way more.

We pay then go to the food court.

When we sit down Monique says "I feel fat." 

"Well there is another person growing inside of you." i point out.

"Yeah but why do I have to gain so much weight." She complains

"It natural for you to gain weight during pregnancy it only healthy." Sammy says 

"Well aren't you smart ms. Doctor over here." Marisol says 

We all laugh 

"I just feel ugly." Monique says 

"You not." We all say "Your pretty and smart and prefect, why else would you be dating Niall." We all add.

She smile then goes to get her self food. 

"Guys look she left her phone." Sammy says

It vibrates. 

"Should we read it?" Marisol says 

I grab the phone "Why not." I say 

i laugh at the text. 

"Well what does it say?" Marisol ask 

I hand the phone to Sammy she then says "It's from Niall." The reads "Hey Babe I know you've been feeling like you look fat and ugly, but I just wanted you to know that your beautiful and i love you." 

"Well that sweet." Marisol says 

"Read the rest." I say 

Sammy hand the Phone to Marisol and she reads "Also I can't wait to "Clean" the house tonight." 

Marisol burst out laughing. Monique sits back down and we all give her the look. 

"What?" She ask 

We just all laugh . 

"Have fun "cleaning" tonight." I say putting air quotes around the word clean. 

Her face turns beat red, which make us all laugh harder. 

Harry P.O.V

For Ed wedding we all agreed to wear purple shirts with black jeans, but me being the best man I will wear a black shirt with purple jeans, each one of us will have a little white flower pinned to their shirt. 

"Only a week." i remind Ed 

He smiles "Yeah, Never thought it would happen. You know the whole finding the one." He says 

I pat him on the back then hand him his beer. "Yeah well your lucky to find your match." 

He smiles, he seems to always get this smile when he thinks about her, a smile that only appears when she is mentioned or she walks into the room, he never smile like that for anyone else. 

"I'm just glad its not a big wedding. I like how its more like a party." He say 

I nod "I think it's a good idea, But i'm sure both you and Marisol would rather sign the marriage papers and not have a big party." 

He nods "Yeah but you know how her friends want to see her walk down and ally and crap, also her family and mine really want  to go to a wedding." 

I let out a snort of air. "I know well it's going to be fun and you don't have to wear a tux.'' 

We finish our beers then he has to go home to Marisol, He called me this time, I will not be calling  him again. I really didn't need to hear all that. 

walking home I pass by  the park It closed off for something, it turns out it's Cheyenne she is modeling. She looks like so sexy in the skinny jeans and tank top she modeling for the camera. She has come a long way, i remember when she first had to go to a photo shoot in public. 

Flash Back

Cheyenne is pacing in her dressing room 

"Harry I can't do it they want us to shoot at a pool, Me in swim suits in front of strangers passing by." She says with a sacred look in her eyes. 

I get up from the chair I'd been sitting on and hug her form behind to help her stop pacing.

"So what people will get to see how great you are at modeling plus how sexy you look in  a swim suit." I say giving her a kiss. 

She blushes "Yeah but also this is  a chance to get a job with the really big designer who will be there. This could make or break my career." 

"He would be a fool to see that your not prefect for the job." i say trying to comfort her. 

She turns around so we are face to face. I smile at her, she looks so pretty right now in her bath rope waiting for the swimsuit she will have to wear. 

She is looking away biting her lip, I take my hand and put it on her chin to move her to look at me. 

"I love you." i say getting close for a kiss. 

She glances at my lip. "I love you too." She says 

then we kiss

End of Flash Back 

I touch my lips I miss how her kiss felt, Every time we kissed I swear fireworks went off. I get snapped out of my trance when  sweet little girl ask for a picture. I can't say no she had big blue eyes and freckles on her cheeks with brown hair up in pig tails. Walking home i started to think about how i used to think me and Cheyenne would have a baby one day, with brown curly hair and her freckles.