Chapter 16

Cheyenne P.O.V

I wake up, eat then train, my usual routine. When I get out of the shower My phone vibrates. It's from Harry 

"Hey any free time today? Feel like ice cream?" 

Well i mean it is food and Ice cream none the less. I text back yes. I still have any hour til i have to meet with Harry so I decide to go take Jay for a walk. When I get back I can't believe what I see. Sammy at her front door with Evan, she lives on the floor below me, but they were well kissing. I freaked out and yet out a yelp, they both looked and turned red. I was laughing about it so hard that it was still on my mind when i meant with Harry

"You embarrassed them!"Harry exclaims "Poor champ is probably freaked out." 

"Oh clam down." I say taking another lick of my ice cream. "Beside they said they were just "Friends." like friends do that." 

Harry chuckles "Well." He say with his thinking face on " Some people agree with their friends that since their adult they can you know have sex with out it meaning anything just because they have needs." 

I think while he eat his ice cream "Yeah but don't they usual one of them end up having feeling for eachother or one does and they other doesnn't " i point out

He gets close to my ear "That only happens in the movies." 

I laugh "Well we've done it when we agreed to just be friends.." I slap my hand over my mouth when I realize what i just said. 

Harry doesn't seem to mind. "Well true but we do have needs." He says 

"Yeah we do." i agree

"And well we are adult so maybe we could you know help each other with those needs." 

"Yeah why not." I say but after I think Cheyenne your a fucking idiot, really your going to be friends with benefits with a guy you love. 

There an awkward pause then he speaks up. "Well have to go but if you know you need help just text me... um text me the word Cats?" 

"Um sure." I say 

We say good bye. For the rest of the day I think how stupid I am, Harry only wants someone to fuck until he finds a new girl to be in a relationship with and I'll be heart broken. Why do I do this to myself it also doesn't help that I just texts him "Cats" at 11. 

Harry P.O.V 

After I got back home. I cry. Harry how can you be so stupid, I mean you get to be with her know but not have her as your own. You just agreed to fuck the person you love and have it mean the world to you while the just want to get pleasured. I try to forget how I could be so stupid I should of told her how I really feel but i cry more. I try to watch T.V but a thing about her party pops up, i cry. I try to go eat but when I get to the sand which shop i cry because it reminds me of her. I need to stop crying, how can a girl make me feel this much. 

I'm in bed wide awake thought running through my head when I hear my phone go off, I look at the bright screen to see Cheyenne texts me. 

It says one word, three letters.. "Cat"