Chapter 13

Cheyenne P.O.V 

It's been a while since I had fun with Harry that night in the car, we haven't talked about but we have hung out a couple of times. It wasn't awkward but it around other people. I'm really just scared that we well kiss or do something again and I still have feeling while it will been nothing to him. I hate feeling this way it so frustrating. I need to stop thinking about, because as I'm walking now I almost get hit by a car, if it didn't honk at me I wouldn't have snap out of my trance. I walk up to the cafe to see my 3 best friend already sitting at a table to get the last details on Marisol wedding, Monique now has a baby bump, it also the first time in a while I haven't seen Sam with scrubs on or having to rush to the hospital. 

"Hey guys." Say taking a sit 

The three girls all smile and say hello, she has a plate with a huge hamburger and a chocolate milkshake. Marisol has a muffin  with a glass and juice. Sammy had a cup of  ice coffee and a salad. I order a BLT. 

"So about the wedding." Monique says "What else is there to do?" 

Marisol swallows her bite of food then answers " It at the beach so all we have to do is find some purple blankets for people to sit on and fire wood." 

"Wait fire wood and blankets?" I say confused 

Marisol answers "The guest are going to sit on the blankets and the party on the beach too with a whole bunch of fires, for food we are having hot dogs and smores." 

"No cake." Monique's say making a sad face

"And cake." Marisol says 

"So who bringing a date?" Monique ask 

"Well official your going with Niall." Sammy points out as Monique blushes. Then turns to me 

"What about you?" She ask 

"I don't know." I shrug "I'll go alone I guess." 

I hear a phone buzz. Sammy take her phone out of her pocket. I see a smile appear across her lips. 

"Who that?" Monique's ask then Marisol gives her the look. 

Sammy cheeks turn light pink "Just a guy who I work with, His a surgeon." 

"More details." I tell her. Final she has a guy i swear she is so focused on work but then again she tells me the same thing. 

"It's Evan, I mention him a couple times while I was in Africa." She answers 

"Oh I've meant him!" Marisol yells 

Sammy face palms her. 

"Wait when?" Me and Monique ask 

"She was at my house once and he stopped by to give me a book that he told me about." Sammy explains. 

We talk for a while then we all have to leave, Sammy saying that, that guy surprising her reminds me of once when I accidentally texted Harry to bring me tampons, which the text was meant for Monique.

Flash Back 

"It's okay babe." He sends 

"Okay still sorry." I say 

He say it okay again then that he has to go. I decide to sit on the couch with Blake and watch T.V. About 45 minutes later I hear the door bell ring. When I open the door I see a smiling Harry holding a bag. 

"Hey love." He says kissing my cheek then walking in. 

I follow him to the kitchen. "Harry what are you doing here?" I ask

He graps to spoons "Well I figured that you must feel awful about you know." he say,

"Oh yeah." I all I can say a little shocked. 

"So I brought you some things I thought would help." He say taking out a half gallon of Ice cream, some candy bars, and a whole bunch of chick flicks out of the bag. 

"Come on love." He say motioning me to sit. 

I sit down still in shock at his sweet gesture. As soon as i sit down he pulls me close and holds me in his arm. I thank him for all this, he says it was no big deal and we spend the rest of the day eating to junk food and watching cheesy movies. 

End of Flash Back

I know any girl who gets Harry now is lucky, It pains me to see him with someone else but as long as his happy that all that matters. I decide to watch T.V when I get home to take my mind off things, as I turn it on it says "Ed Sheeran getting married! But not giving any details!" This should be good. 

Harry P.O.V 

I see on the T.V people are trying to get Ed to talk about his wedding. He won't say much he wants it to be small and NO PAPS. He made that very clear. I decide to text him to see if he wants to go to the pub with me and Louis. 

He sends back 'No sorry date night with my babe tonight." 

I laugh I know what date night means so i send back "You mean you and Marisol watch movies in onies while eating Fatijas." 

I hear my phone buzz "You forgot about the beer Potter." he sends back 

I laugh again. "Ok have fun, you two sure know how to have a hot date don't you?" 

"Haha mate. I'm still the one getting laid tonight and your not." He sends 

This makes me nearly fall out of my chair laughing, His right though. 

I tell him to have fun then we both have to go. 

I remember date nights with Cheyenne, there are so many good times, Tears come to my eyes as I think of them. Like this one time were we went to get ice cream then ended up skinny dipping. 

Flash Back 

We are sitting in the moon light at the beach, one of my arms is around her shoulder.

"I love Ice cream." Cheyenne say happily eating an Ice cream cone. 

I laugh and kiss her cheek. "And I love you." 

It's dark but I'm sure she is blushing. 

"So is it true?" She ask 

I look at her "What is true babe?" 

"You told me a couple weeks of ago that you like to get naked." 

I laugh "Yeah why?" I ask 

She just finished her cone, "Well I've never been skinny dipping before." 

I think I know where she is going with this. 

"And I thought I should go with someone so I'm not scared and since you like to get naked I thought you wouldn't mind going with me." 

I get up and smile at her. "Sounds like fun." I say getting close to her

She smile then takes off running when she gets about 3 feet away from the water she takes off her cloths, I love it when she get naked. 

"Come one!" she yells to me 

I laugh and run after her. 

End of Flash Back 

I smile at the member, but then cry knowing that it is in the past. How I'd kill for that to be happening now. I love her so much and yet she feels nothing I hate how I can't call her mine. I end up crying myself to sleep that night...again.