Chapter 21

Cheyenne P.O.V

Jake and me are texting he asked if I was doing anything tonight, I for some stupid reason invited to be my date for Marisol and Ed's party. I wasn't thinking I guess but it won't be bad as much as I want Harry to care he doesn't we are just friends. And who knows maybe Jake isn't that bad our first date went well. I decide to get go pick out my outfit Monique and Marisol come over to help me with it. Marisol really just sit on my bed eating Nutella and holds Carly. Monique though pulls out a sea foam green dress that goes to my knees and has lace on it.

"This." She says handing me the dress. 

"And" She looks around for things to match. "These." She says handing me black heels and a black hat. 

"Cute. I knew I could trust you." I say 

Monique smiles proud of her self. "I know." She walks over to hold Carly. She looks so cute with her baby her and Niall are great parents they really love Carly. 

"Okay well lets get dressed." Marisol say putting the Nutella down. 

We all get dressed Marisol is wearing black skinny jeans and a strap-less dark purple t-shirt with sandals, her hair is down and she has some eye-shadow and mascara. Monique wears a orange sun dress that goes down to her ankles no make up and her hair up in a bun. Carly is in a cute pink little dress. After we are all dressed we meet up with Sammy who is wearing scrubs, she changes into jeans and a t-shirt that says pale is the new tan. 

"I love your shirt." i say since we are both really pale.

Monique and Marisol both laugh since they can get tan. 

We get to the party and after a while I see Jake car I walk up to him, he is wearing shorts and a plaid shirt. 

"Hey." He says with a big smile. 

"Hi." i say he hugs me. When we let go I turn around to lead him I see Harry showed up while I was gone. 

"Hey guys this is Jake." i tell everyone. 

They all wave and say hello. My friends are giving him the 'I don't like you.' Look. Harry seems mad about something he orders a beer and he only been her for about 10 mintues and this is his second one. They talk to jake and things get to know him. He seem nice but then when we all go off to our little groups me and Jark are alone at the bar, I see Harry give him the death stare as he went to get another beer. Niall then stands up and says. 

"Everyone! Lets just say a great Congrats to Ed and Marisol!" then he raises his glass everyone else does. 

Know we are all around the bar just talking no one seem to be paying attention to me and Jake . Jake puts and arm around my waist and whispers into my ears "Is it okay if I call you baby know." 

I know for a fact that he hasn't had a thing to drink but a smoothie so he is sober know. 

I roll my eyes. ''Don't be so stubborn." He says.

Some  pulls he shoulder so he gets off of me, It's Harry. He punches Jake right in the face. This causes everyone around the bar to Cheer "Harry! Harry! Harry!" and shake thier fist in the air. Harry starts to punch Jake again as he gets up.

"Harry!" I say he looks and me, breathing deep his star cold full of hate but also hurt and sadness. 

Jake gets up and says "Freaks then makes his way to his car and drives away. 

Harry looks me in the eyes then says "I have to go." He walk away.

I follow him. "Harry!" I call after him "Harry slow down! Why the hell did you punch him!" 

He stops and turns around "I just... I dont' like the guy." He yells 

I yell back " That doesn't give you the right to go and punch people. Harry whats wrong I though we were friends." 

''That all we'll every be!" He yells his voice shaking "Friends nothing more! I'll only be the guy you fuck for fun!" He looks so close to tears. 

I'm shocked and what he said "That's what you want! You want a fuck buddie it was your idea!" i yell "You wanted to be friends! I never said that I just agreed with you!" No I'm crying. 

I see a tear slide down his face "Friends! I never wanted to be friends! I thought that what you wanted to be friends!. I feel so much more for you!" He yells 

His words shock me. Is this how he really feels "Friends I didn't want to be friends." I yell 

He crying too know " Then why are with him! Jake why!" He yells 

"Why because I'm trying to get over you!" I shout back  are voices get louder as we yell more and more. 

"You getting over me! I'm trying to get over you! But you decided to hook up with another guy" He yells crying harder. 

"I didn't sleep with him! I still love you! I only want you!" I yell then cover my mouth I can't believe what slipped out of my mouth, all my emotion just came out. I run away tears streaking down my face, terrified at what just happened. 

Harry P.O.V

Cheyenne runs away after us yelling at each other. I don't know why but all my emotions came out I did drink but I'm not drunk i had three beers so I don't know why all that came out. I saw Jake and her and hated it, it made my blood boil. Then he put his arm around her and start to whisper to her, it reminded me of that I would do that. I guess I got to jealous I just wanted to be him. But she said she still loved me, does she mean it? But why did she run? As she runs I fall to me knees crying harder then i have ever before and whisper to my self. 

"I still love you, more then you'll ever know."