What happened to Everyone

Monique:

Monique and Niall decide to have anther kid, they had a boy and named him Cameron They lived with thier happy family and stayed together madly in love til the day they both died. 

Niall and Monique are cooking dinner in the kitchen with 3 year Carly who was singing in the sweetest voice you've ever heard  

She sand at the top of her lungs sitting in her highchair "I Wanna be your last Yeah, Baby let me be your, Let me be your last first kiss." She giggled when she finish. 

"That's daddy's princess." Niall said Smiling at his two girls, he never thought he would be so lucky. 

"So Carly who exactly do you want to be their last first kiss." Monique ask kissing her little girls cheek. 

"She better not be kissing anyone." Niall said pointing the spoon he was stirring with.

This made Monique and Carly laugh, that was Niall favorite sound in the world hearing to two people he loved the most laugh.

"I wanna kiss Ziggy" Little Carly yelled.

This comment made Niall drop the spoon and open his mouth in shock at Monique who picked little Carly up.

"What did she just say?" Niall said 

Monique laughed "She three I highly doubt she going to be kissing a boy."

Niall chuckles then goes back to cooking. Monique ask "Carly are you hungry?"

"Of course he is she's a Horan." Niall said, which was true Carly was always hungry liked her parents.

Carly giggled "Joesph has a little brother when do I get one?" she asked

Monique was shocked. Niall took Carly had kissed her cheek "Daddy wants another kid too." He said 

Carly clapped "Say yes Mommy." 

Monique couldn't resist beside another kid wouldn't be that bad. She laughed "Okay maybe it's time to try for another kid." 

Niall and Carly cheered. Niall put Carly in her chair to eat and walked up to Monique and kissed her. Then when he pulled aways he said "You know what this means." adding a wink. 

Monique blushed and sang "When your ready come and get it." Making Niall laugh. 

"Time to call Uncle Zayn." Carly yelled. 

Marisol:

Marisol and Ed never really wanted kids but when they did have one boy named Izzy who Ed called Ziggy. Marisol found out she was pregnant a year after they got married. They lived happily with their little ginger boy and for two people who thought they would never find love they stayed in love. 

Ed is on the floor playing with Izzy. Marisol sit on the couch laughing. Izzy then whisper something in Ed's ear. 

"Good idea Ziggy." Ed said high-fiving his red head son. 

Then the tow gingers attack Marisol tickling her making her laugh and fall off the couch. 

"Hey that unfair." Marisol says laughing 

Izzy sit on top of her "I Wuv you mommy." He say in his cute two year old voice. 

"I love you too." Marisol says tickling his neck. 

They happy family laughs. 

"And I love mommy too." Ed say kissing his wife

"Ew." Izzy says causing his parents to laugh. 

Later that night Ed and Marisol tucked Izzy in for bed and kiss him good night. Ed looked at his wife and his son. He can't believe how lucky he is to have a great family. He looks at Marisol just thinking that this woman is the love of his life. Marisol catches him staring at smiles. When their about to lye down Ed wraps his arm around her like always. "I love you." He say kissing her. 

Cheyenne:

Cheyenne and Harry had no problems anymore their was still hate form fans but not enough to break a love like theirs. They had a little girl named Darcy. They lived happy together with their little girl and their love for each other never died. 

Harry and Cheyenne sit in the doctor office look and the sonogram of their baby. They are getting an ultra sound to see if it's a boy or a girl. 

"Are you ready to hear the sex of you baby?" The nurse ask

Harry and Cheyenne hold hands as they shake thier heads. 

"Congrats it's a girl." 

Cheyenne looks down and her belly. "A girl." She says with a smile. 

Harry looks so happy tears of joy threaten to come out of his eyes. "I'm gonna be a dad to a girl." He says happily.

Harry then kisses Cheyenne. The nurse leaves the room Cheyenne stands up and pulls her shirt down. She and Harry smile. 

Harry then kisses her again and moves down to her belly and said "Hi Darcy this is Daddy. I love you and can't wait to meet you." Then he kisses her stomach. 

Harry can't believe he got this lucky he has the prefect life. Ever time Darcy had a night mare Cheyenne would hold her in her arms and stroke her hair as Harry had his arm around Cheyenne and would sing Isn't she lovely to help Darcy go to sleep.

 A/N I'm sad this is over, I loved writing these stories and hate that thier over. I lovd giving my friend the feels. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.