Chapter 20

Cheyenne P.O.V 

I have my date today so right now I'm deciding what to wear. I have no idea. Jake said he was taking me to some fancy restaurant for dinner. I guess I should wear a dress. When I should of been picking out the dress I was training for boxing instead, then I signed up for some classes at a collage, i decided i want to get a degree in teaching so when I finish modeling I can go teach. I get out of the shower and put on my final pick of the dress. It black with white and blue floral pattern, it has slits by the rib cage and goes down to my knees. I match it with a blue high heels and a gold bracelets with blue gems making a flower. My hair is let down I just straighten it because I fail at doing anything with hair. For make up I do smoky eyes with black and sliver eye shadow. Just when I finish the door bell rings, when I open it I see a smiling Jake, his wearing dress pants with a button up shirt and a blazer. He doesn't look half bad but Harry always looked better. 

"Hey." He say "Wow you look great." he adds 

I smile "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself."  i say with a wink. Wait did I just flirt! 

He gets this smile on his face, oh god what did I do. 

"Ready to go?" He ask 

I nod and grab my bag. We walk to his car, it's a nice car but not as nice as harry car. Shit Cheyenne that the second time, this guy is not Harry so stop comparing them. He opens the door for me does the same and the restaurant and pulls my chair out. 

"So what do you think?" He ask 

"It really fancy here." I say 

He smiles "And the food is great." 

"What good here?" i ask 

"I like the steak or the duck is really good." He says

"Oh steak!" I say

We start to talk, get to know one and other. Jake is a student he going back to school too. he is studying to be a engineer he only went  for 2 years then dropped out to be in  a band that failed. I have to try really hard to not let my mind go to a certain curly hair green eyed, boy in a very popular band.. I tell him about myself, How i'm going back go study to be a teacher. 

"A teacher? Wow that's cool." He says "What grade?" He ask 

"Um maybe High-school, for like Language arts." I say 

We talk then after dinner, he takes me out to this ice cream shop. As we eat our ice cream we walk the streets and talk more. When we get back to my house, he is sweet. 

"Thanks for dinner." i say 

"No problem glad you like it." He say flashing a smile. 

"It was good and the ice cream too." I say 

He takes a step closer. "Welcome I had a good time." 

"Me too, well um good night." i say 

He gets close and lightly kiss my lips "Good night." He says 

I nod then close the door. 

Harry P.O.V

Sitting at home is driving me crazy, I keep think of Cheyenne on her date with that twat. I know it the first date so nothing will happen but even the thought of him kissing her makes my blood boil. I throw away my 8 can of beer. I realize I'm out, I grab my coat and walk out to go to the pub. On the way to the pub  I look throw windows I stop when I see Cheyenne and that twat from the beach. Cheyenne smile and laughs then gets up and walks to the bathroom i supposed I notice when she walks away her date is checking out the waitress as they walk by. What the hell he has the most beautiful girl in the world and he going for some stupid waitress. I want to walk in and punch him but I see Cheyenne come back and he say something and they start to laugh, I can't ruin her happiness. I want her but if I can't have her I want her to be happy. I walk to the pub and have some more beers. i don't really remember what happened the next thing I knew I woke up the next morning on Ed couch. 

I sit up and say "What the hell happened." 

I see Ed in his kitchen laughing "You called me drunk crying about how much you miss Cheyenne." 

"I god, How much beer did I have?" i ask 

"I don't know mate, the bar tender said you had 5 but you looked like you had more before you came in." He answers

"Oh god. I'm sorry." I say as he hands me a cup of coffee. 

"What else are buds for." He says

I smile, my head hurts and I'm full of shame and regret. 

"So mate if this was about Cheyenne on that date how are you going to handle seeing her and her date at the party tonight?" Ed ask 

I forgot there was a party for Marisol and Ed. I didn't know Cheyenne was bringing him to that. Shit I'm screwed.