Chapter 11

Harry P.O.V

I get the food and drive to the beach I see Cheyenne there sitting in her car, she spots me smiles and gets out. 

"I got food." I say holding up the bag. 

"Sandwiches!!" she say smiling. 

"I know you like them." I say 

We go sit and talk and eat. i was nice to see her and hang out just as friends for once. 

"So what have you been up to?" i ask 

"You mean like after well... well we broke up." she states. 

I nod. 

"Well just modeling and boxing really. You?" She ask 

"Not much just you know band stuff." I tell her. 

After a while we get to the topic of life and kids. 

"So how do you feel about all the boys being married and started to have family's?" She ask 

I think for a while then answer "I'm happy for them. I love their kids, being called uncle Harry is one of the best thing in the world. I just thought by this age I would be in a serious relationship or be engaged or something." I say 

she turns to loook at me. I feel like she can tell I thought I would start a family with her. 

 she then says "Well your find the right girl." 

your the right girl. I think to myself. 

"Well what about you?" i ask 

"Just wondering what i'm going to do my modeling career ends at 23 so that coming up soon, I'll stick with boxing but I don't know if I should go professional, also a teacher sounds cool." she says starting at the ocean. 

I turn to her "You would be a great teacher." 

She smiles "Thanks." 

After a moment of comfortable silence we decide to walk back to the cars, on the way she says "Do you think we should... you know." 

"Talk about us?" I finish for her. 

She nods not quite looking me in the eye. 

"Yeah we should." I began "Look I hated that it ended with a fight but I cared about you to much for you to get hurt." 

She smiles sadly "i understand, and I hate the it ended with a fight too." 

I look into her eyes. "I hope we can fix it now and be friends." 

Some how we have gotten really close but neither one of us have seemed to notice. 

"Yeah that would be great." She say getting closer. 

Then we final kiss. The kiss is desperate. We haven't kissed in so long, I've missed her, only her kiss makes me feel like there is a fire in my stomach. No matter how much I get of her I always want more. 

Cheyenne P.O.V 

I see Harry walking towards my car, i smile then get out and say hi.

"I got food." He says holding up a bag. 

"Sandwiches!" I say smiling. 

We sit on the beach and talk for a while. When I ask him what he thinks about all the boys having family's and stuff. He answer that he loves to me called uncle harry, i can see the pride in his eyes, but that he thought he would have a serious relationship or be engaged. I hope he can't tell that I thought I would marry him. 

He asked me about my career and things. To be honest I don't know I'll keep with boxing maybe be a pro but also thought teaching would be fun. Then we start to talk about our relationship. while we do we get closer and I don't seem to mind, either does he. Some how we end up kissing. Evey time we kiss i get lost, it's like no one else even matters but me and him. The kiss start the fire in my belly. Soon enough i open the car door and pull him in the back sit of his car with me. We kiss some more. After a while I take off his shirt to reveal his tattooed chest. 

A/N: (Sorry for the short Chapter. I'll write a longer one next time.)