66.0

Title: "The One Where They Are At LAX."

Scene 125: Exterior / LAX Parking Lot / Night

LOUIS: (as he parks the car) "I can't believe we made it."

HARRY: "You, my friend, are a very fast driver."

LOUIS: "Well, this fast driver is probably going to get loads of tickets for speeding."

HARRY: "I'll pay you back... every cent of it."

LOUIS: "It's alright. It doesn't matter."

HARRY: "If everything goes right, I'll be a star soon so money won't be a problem for us."

LOUIS: "You don't need to give me money, Harry."

HARRY: (teasing, faking an accent) "Are you thinking of other ways to make me pay, Mr. Driver?"

LOUIS: (smirking) "Yeah, you got me. I came up with the perfect way for you to pay me back."

HARRY: (playful) "Um... Interesting."

LOUIS: "Yeah... My lawn might be in need of some mowing."

HARRY: "Oh, that's perfect because... My mowing is in desperate need of some lawning."

LOUIS: "That doesn't even make any..." (sighing, laughing, shaking his head) "Harry."

HARRY: "You started it."

LOUIS: "Why aren't we moving? We should be running."

HARRY: "Just relax, would you? I already did the online check in thingy and I only have a carry on bag so..." (smirking) "We have plenty of time."

LOUIS: "And now you tell me?"

HARRY: (pouting) "Sorry, I forgot..." (smiling, playful) "Or did I?"

LOUIS: "You are unbelievable! We were risking our lives back there on the highway."

HARRY: "It was just so hot to watch you drive like that..." (whispering in a sexy tone) "Mr. Schumacher."

LOUIS: (frowning, laughing) "He is in a coma."

HARRY: "Is he?" (Louis nods) "Well, Mr. Senna then."

LOUIS: "As in Ayrton?"

HARRY: (nodding) "Yeah... you like that?"

LOUIS: "He is dead."

HARRY: (in shock) "What? My dad will be devastated. He loves him. When did that happen?"

LOUIS: (laughing) "About like... 20 years ago."

HARRY: "Oh."

LOUIS: (nodding) "Yeah, sad stuff."

HARRY: "Okay, I tried calling you human names but you are going to have to settle for Herbie."

LOUIS: "I like Herbie."

HARRY: (excited) "And I like Maggie." (sighing) "Gosh, how I miss Lilo."

LOUIS: (laughing) "I thought so."

HARRY: (getting closer to Louis) "Now for the last first kiss before I go."

Harry pecks Louis' lips repetitively.

HARRY: "I'll miss you."

LOUIS: (serious) "I'll miss you too."