Chapter 3

Edit: 2018/08/11

I sat on the sofa while watching Ripcord flirting with Scarlet, but trust me, he is doomed, Scarlet is going to throw Ripcord's dignity out the window. I heard Ripcord telling her that they are both attracted to each other, I snorted quietly but I guess I should work on that because Ripcord glared at me.

"Shut up! Fangs! Anyway.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."

He continued talking to Scarlet about attraction and other cheesy stuff, I saw Snakes doing a handstand on his katanas. I decided that I should take a break from Ripcord's overwhelming ego talk and walked over to annoy Snake, I do that all the time when he practices this, but he never falters so I always have to make new plans on how I might be able to annoy him.

I was in the middle of poking Snake in his armpits when I heard Scarlet saying something and shutting her overly thick book close, I turn my attention back to them, then I laughed when I saw Ripcords face, it was priceless.

"Failed." I laughed while tried to cover my face with my hands

"Shut up!" he said while launching his towel at me

General Hawk suddenly came in, he announced that Ripcord and Duke is now on a member of our team. After congratulating them, I took a seat on a chair, watching Ripcord and Scarlet both starting a game of arm wrestling, but in the middle of the game, I felt the ground moved. No, it was trembling and shaking, it wasn't the movement of what an earthquake would feel like. I shot up from my chair, not caring if I knocked it onto the floor.

"What is it?" Heavy duty asked while coming over to me when he saw my eyes darted back and forth.

I ignored him and concentrated on sniffed the air, something was different, there is a new smell like.......dirt? Sane? Is that blood? There is also another smell that mixed in the air. I know this smell. He's here.

I bolted out of the room, ignoring the shouts of the others, ignoring the footstep that might be Snake eyes as he tried to keep up. A few minutes later or so the alarm bell went off, I picked up my speed, so did my heart. I can hear it beating so fast that I doubt it was mine. Jumping onto the railing and ran over to the other side of the room, I saw the metal masked enemies that attacked Duke and Ripcord.

I jumped down and slashed at them, but they got up easily as before. I was just about to cut their heads off when I heard someone told me to duck or something, which I did and then I saw a humongous drill flew over my head. I jumped up and grabbed a pipe that was over my head, I flipped myself up and crouched on the pipe.

I saw Baroness and Duke fighting each other, then my eyes caught something black and white, I looked towards that direction, my mouth went wide but no sound came out, why was he with those people? Is this why he disappeared so many years? Was he with them all this time?

"No way......" I muttered as I jumped from the pipe, just before he can kill one of our buddies, I blocked his sword with mine, I looked into his dark eyes

"Hello, sister." He said in a monotone voice

"Brother." was all I could say before he pushed me back, Snake eyes came up behind him and started fighting with him

I turned away to help the others, knowing that Snake eyes would be able to take care of him. My brother was really in our enemy's organization, my brother, technically my non-blood related brother, Thomas S. Arashikage, was now officially our enemy, and there is no way I can change that.