Chapter 15

Edit: 2018/11/09

I was, of course, angry; he thinks he has the right to call me home after he called me a monster?! If it was someone like Scarlet then I'd be fine and would nicely reject her, but him, no way. I pushed him away harshly.

"Get out of my sight before I kill you." I snarled standing up and walked away

A hand suddenly wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back, I let him pull me back and just when my back touches his chest I grabbed his shoulder and flipped myself over him. Before he had time to register, I kicked him on the back of his knees. He fell but uses his legs to kick my shin, but I was at least a few meters away now. I gave him a cold glare and ran away, trying to get as far as possible. I ran as fast as I could outside, I had only got out of the car park when loads of nets came flying down onto me.

My heart skipped a beat as I tried to outrun it, but no use, they were all overlapped and it landed heavily down onto me, did they do this so they can catch me? Like an actual animal? How can they do that! I was their comrade, how can they....

I bit my lip as I tried to stop myself crying out in fear, I grit my teeth in anger while thrashing around and successfully biting through the nets, I was almost out when I felt a boot on my back and cold metal pressed against the back of my neck.

"I finally found you." A soft but cold voice said laced with some sort of happiness,

I didn't answer and I knew it was not someone who was in our group, it was someone or something as this thing does not smell like a human, I quickly grab the knife and threw it away, I didn't hesitate to punch the thing in the face but that was my mistake.

All I can see is this huge amount of water with two legs, it was like a floating blob of water but with two feet and it's planted to the ground, I stare at it with bewilderment, what in the world is this thing but I can't really say anything as I am a hybrid.

"What are you?" I asked in annoyance trying to pull back my fist that was stuck in its face

"The water women." Her voice rang out, it sounded like he was talking underwater, it was her, I can sense it

"Water...women? The Fuck?!" I stare at her weirdly

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Snake eyes running over to me, I don't need his help. I pulled again on my arm but instead of pulling my hand out it was sucked in deeper, I tried to pull back but the force was too strong and in the end my entire body was pulled into the body of water, I held onto my breath and punched against the water but it felt like punching rubber.

I saw Snake pulling out his katanas, but I can't hear anything, it was like as if the water is blocking out all the conversations, I tried to yell at him to leave me alone, that I can fight this 'water women' but all I was doing was just letting the air out of my lungs. It felt like as if someone was choking and forcing my last breath out of me.

I wriggled around fighting the invisible hand. I can feel the need of air was so strong but I'm too tired, my throat, eyes and my ears are hurting, I opened my mouth gulping for air but all I breathed in was water.

I could only see the bubbles rising and everything turned really bright, then it all just turned black and that was all I can remember before I became too tired of fighting back, maybe if I surrender to death I can just sleep forever, and then there is nothing for me to worry about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment I can feel my legs, I shot up and instead of seeing something all I saw was still black. I tried to move around, and nothing worked, there was little space to move but then I saw that there was glass all around me, it was a rectangular shaped.