Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Edit: 2018/11/09

I saw her face, she was acting like she didn't want to smile, and she held out this recorder making me blink.... what the hell? What was that supposed to explain why she tried to strangle me to death, there was a sound of shuffling and then voices popped up

"Do you even like Snake eyes?"

"Of course, I don't! That's a stupid question."

"Girl, you make Barbie feel real! I saw you just now! You were with him!"

"What? I just ask for a bit of help~"

"Don't bother trying to hide it! He's mine so back off!"

"Please, you can't hurt me."

Then there was this sharp crack and a shout of pain, my eyes widen, I recognize that immediately, but she edited it, how could she do that! She set this up to put the blame on me! Everyone was silent and was still trying to process the information, I, on the other hand, was shaking, not from embarrassment but rage.

I can't think straight and all I wanted to do was pounce on her and rip her into shreds. Before I can even take a step forward and lash out at her, a hand grabbed my wrist really hard digging his nails into my skin, I glanced back and saw Snake.......

"Do you even like Snake eyes?"

"Of course, I don't! That's a stupid question."

Shit...don't tell me...before I can think any further, he dragged me outside and far away from the cafeteria, this is so not going to end well, but Snake can't trust her words over mine, right? I mean, I've been with him for as long as we can remember, so why should he trust her, she's just a newbie.

He dragged both of us into our room and closed the door, I stood in the middle of the room waiting nervously, it is not really what I had planned out, now if I try to explain it would defiantly make Snake think that I was covering up the fact that I didn't like him, which is a total lie. I love him to pieces but on the other hand, if I keep quiet it might give Snake the impression that I am actually admitting those words that I said, well actually I did say it but it was on the other questions and...you know what fuck this.

"Snake..." I mumbled but stopped when he held up a hand while taking his helmet off

"How could you?!" he suddenly snapped which made me blink

"What- "I panicked, I wanted to explain but I was cut off again

"I love you! And you treat my feelings like what, something you can toy with?!" he snarled

That was the first time I saw Snake angry at me, I seen him get frustrated but not angry, it was making my heart hamming at my rib cage, he really believes Kate's words over mine, and I was the one who had been through everything with him.

"What the hell! You trust her over me!" I started shaking, all those words he said came stabbing into my heart

"I heard all of that! It was the evidence!"

"That's a lie! How can you believe that brat's words over mine! She edited the voice recorders!"

"Stop lying...I heard all of it! You know why I was looking for you back in the cafeteria, she told me everything you did to her! I can't believe that you can do this! She also showed me the security footage in the locker room, the evidence is all there."

"SHE DID WHAT?!" I snarled while feeling the stinging pain behind my eyes, Kate didn't just only edit the recorder but also fed lies to Snake!

"Oh, see! There you go, you did do it, and how can you do all those horrible things to her!" he took a deep breath and looked dead into my eyes, anger and betrayal filled his eyes, and he had just mistaken me actually hurting Kate. "To me..." he trailed off and for the first time, I saw Snake looked at me with so much pain in his eyes, even if I knew that I was completely innocent, I couldn't help but feel guilty that Snake had to be put through this.