Chapter 6

Edit: 2018/11/09

I groaned at the dizziness and tried to move, I felt something was tugging onto my arm and across my shoulder, I blinked opened my eyes and saw that both my arms were tied down on the seat I sat and a belt was holding me in place, I struggled and pulled at my restraint trying to pull free.

"I see you are awake." I heard someone said beside me

I slowly look to my right and saw that Duke was sitting there looking uncaring while he was handcuffed, I look forward and saw that Baroness was staring at Duke and somehow I was sitting right in front of Storm Shadow, I frowned and kicked his leg as hard as I could making him hiss in pain.

"What was that for?"

"Banging my head on the wall of a helicopter!"

"You were the one that intruded our helicopter."

"Makes no different!" I yelled, "I'm your sister you jerk!"

"He's your what?" Duke looked confused and he tried to find similarities between us

"We are not related by blood." Storm shadow sigh as he rubbed his shin

"Rude! We are still family!" I snarled

"Says that one that's trying to hunt me down."

"You brought that to yourself for siding with the enemy!"

"You don't understand!"

"I would if just talk to me!" Even though we are enemies, we are still siblings. Duke and Baroness stared at us with a bewildered look as we bickered on.

Soon we landed and something wasn't right, it was not normal roads, it was a lot slippery. Water? No, it would be a lot bumpier, so it's snow. Antarctica? I was then pulled to my feet and the mask guys motioned me to walk out of the plane, Storm Shadow grabbed my arm and dragged me with him like a rag doll, I was too astonished by the coldness that enveloped us.

"The heck?! Why would someone build their base in the freezing Atlantic!!!!!!" I yelled through the wind as I felt the cold air blast into my face

The next thing I knew was that Duke grabbed something out of baroness's hand and ran off without a word, I cheered for him to go on but sadly he did not go far before Storm Shadow flicked his knife into Duke's arm.

"What do you think you are going to do afterward? Run across icy cold lands? Stupid more solid." Storm Shadow grunted, he turned around and grabbed my arms again pulling me into an elevator

We got to the bottom and was pushed through the door; I saw that the MARS' CEO walked over. I knew it! He was never good news, I growled at him in distance, so he had planned this all the time, I struggle to attack him but Storm had a firm grip on me, it kind of hurt since his nails were digging into my shoulder, I am a hybrid but I only possessed the speed of the panther, not the strength.

"Ugh! Take her to the cell, I don't want her here, I want that monster out of my sight!" I felt Storm Shadow tense at his use of words, but still, it was an order he had to follow

"I rather stay in hell for the rest of my life, just so when you are dead, I'll be able to kick your ass till your sorry for what you have done!!" I yelled at him as I was dragged away but not before kicking him in the place where they don't shine.

His shrill cry did nothing to ease my anger, it only made me want to hurt him more. I was pushed into this small room and only a little bit of light came through the doors at the bottom, I pushed and punched the door but it won't budge, just before I was able to land another punch something inside me fuzzed and instantly I knew something was wrong.

Oh no, it's been 24 hours, I got too caught up with all the problems that I forgot to eat A6 before leaving. Oh shit, this is so not good. My day cannot get any better, can it?! I growled out of anger and kicked the door one last time, hoping that it would magically burst open.

My vision started to turn into black and white and that was then I knew my panther instinct is starting to kick in. I let out another growl, this time it sounded less human and more like a frantic animal, I started to unconsciously pace around the room, I can't let the animal cell control me, I have to find my way out but the freaking door won't budge, I slid down to the floor and huddle in the corner as I raked my fingernails on the floor.

"Help," was my only weak cries before my vision turned black.

One of the rocket was shot down by Snake and that was enough to attract attention to the Cobra's underlings, people started scrabbling around and tried to protect the base, the three Joe slide down the pillar, and Beaker start blabbering about the security that was put in the floor.

"Now you have to find the password for the lock," started Beaker but due to the rush Snake eyes just use the easy way, stab it, "or you can stab it." finished Beaker defeated

"This is Scarlet, we in," she said smiling

They all charged in without hesitation and slashed at the first person that comes into view, soon the used to be calm directing room became a battlefield, people were running around, and electric sparks were flying everywhere.

"Okay, done. Snake, this is where the control room for the power source of the laser, you have to go and shut it off so they won't kill be able to kill the others, while you are at it go and find Fangs would you?" Scarlet said as she tried to communicate to Ripcord at the same time as he was on the plane.

Snake nodded and ran off, he looked around for any enemy and found none because they were all trying to fight off their enemy outside in the under 100 Celsius degree sea, but being careless for some reason he did not sense a present above his head and took a turn into another long hallway.

Storm Shadow who was above Snake saw him left and jumped down, he smirked and ran another way but still was able to find Snake eyes in the control room, he walked forward gently but similar being a ninja, Snakes turned around and begin to fight with Storm in a long distance until Storm lost his patient and crashed into Snake eyes sending them both in to the platform next to the power source that shoots laser at the Joes, who were battling the fuck out in the cold Atlantic sea.