Chapter 16

Edit: 2018/11/09

I stood there staring at him as he closed the distance with a few long steps. Crossing my arms around myself, I kept quiet no matter how hard I wanted to whack him over the head, even though Kate had admitted the fact that she did not want Snake romantically and was only trying to prove to someone. I wonder who?

"Fang," he muttered outstretching his hand

"Why?" I muttered "Why did you come and look for me?

"What do you mean why?" he sounded so dejected as he pulled his hand back. His tone hurts me so much. Stop, Fang. You must stay strong.

I couldn't help but scoffed while giving Kate a glance, she laid there with slight bruise marks littered all over her body. She had slightly red skin from the electricity and has a few burn marks here and there, but nothing she can't heal from.

"I'm sorry." he said, "I really am."

"Then you shouldn't come and look for me!"

"Fang, please, just listen."

"Why should I?! You certainly didn't give two fucks about listening to me! Just go away! As you said, I'm not worth it...I'm just a monster."

He suddenly took off his helmet and dropped it to the ground. Even though there was no one anymore in the warehouse, there were still people outside. 

"Are you crazy? What if someone-" Before I could tell him that he had gone crazy in the head, he pulled me into a hug.

"Please don't cry, it hurts me every time I see you cry."

I didn't even know that I was crying till he told me, I don't want to admit but I missed this, those random hugs, the way he pats my head, the surprise kiss now and then. His arm tightens around my waist.

"Forgive me for what I said, I didn't mean any of it please, I beg you, come back to me. I missed you." he pleaded

Blame his voice, I haven't heard his voice for too long it just melted my so-called strong wall. My arm automatically wrapped themselves around his waist and shifted my head into the crook into his neck I could feel his chin resting on top of my head.

"You're not being fair," I mumbled into his shirt.

"I'm sorry."

"I'll come back," I muttered, he froze and pulled back 

"What?" he whispered; I could barely hear it if I didn't have a strong hearing "What did you say?" he repeated but with a slightly louder voice

"I'll come back." I looked at him right in the eye

"I-" he began but I held up a finger

"But I haven't fully forgiven you just yet, you have to earn that."

He blinked twice before pulling me back into a hug and just nodded. Finally, I can really go home now. No more hiding, no more pain, no more fear to face. I push back my hair that fell into my face and gave him a small nod.

"Let's go home," I said as I picked up his helmet from the floor

I placed it back on his head as he locked it in place. He grabbed hold of my hand tightly like I would disappear if he didn't.