Chapter 26

"Wow I'm really getting married." Rachel said while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Rach you look stunning." I said admiring my perfect best friend. She looked absolutely amazing. Her dress,hair, and makeup are all perfect.

"I'm freaking out right now." Rachel admitted.

"Stop freaking out. Everything is going to be great. You look amazing and you're about to marry the love of your life. We have dreamed about this day since we were little girls Rach. We both promised to be each other's maid of honors and now it's happening." Rachel took a deep breath.

"I know. I know. I'm just really nervous. I couldn't have chosen a better maid of honor. Thanks so much Brooke." She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged my best friend back."And I can't wait to be your maid of honor."

"Well that's not going to happen for a very long time."

"It may come sooner than you think."

"I have to find someone to marry first, but enough about me this is all about you."

The door opened and Rachel's dad walked into the room."Brooke the bridesmaids and groomsmen are lining up now." I gave Rachel's hand a tight squeeze then let go. I gave her a big smile.

"I'll see you out there." I said before walking out.

I ran to the back of the organized line."There you are. Where have you been?" Josh's best man Matthew said to me. I just stood in the line ignoring him. Since I met him last week he has just come off as an arrogant asshole.

"I was talking to my best friend before her wedding day." I said in the bitchiest tone possible.

"Way to make everyone wait." My jaw dropped. Normally I would start to go off on this guy, but today is all about Rachel. She would be pissed if I killed Josh's best man. I just stuck to rolling my eyes."I just can't wait to the reception to get drunk." Matthew high fived one of the other groomsmen. I looked over at Anne and she rolled her eyes too. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this guy is a total prick.

I felt him put his hand on my waist and I looked up at him. Be nice Brooke. Be nice. I felt his hand move down towards my ass making my dress ride up a little bit. No. I do not think so."What are you doing?" I snapped at him. I started to adjust my purple dress moving it down.

"The brides going to be five more minutes okay." Rachel's dad said peaking out of the door.

"Don't pretend like you don't like it." Matthew whispered in my ear.

"I don't like it." I folded my arms. Who does this guy thinks he is?

"You're a slut of course you like it." My eyes widened.

"What did you just call me?"

"Well you were fucking two footballers at once. If that doesn't define slut I don't know what does."

"You're an idiot." I responded quickly."I need to use the restroom." I said before storming off to the bathroom. Rachel's going to be five more minutes anyway.

I ran into the stall and I felt myself breathing hard. Don't cry. Don't cry. I'm done crying over this. My actions have consequences and those consequences have followed me everywhere. Things are fine with Eden, but with the media and Aaron not so much. To the media I'm a gold digging slut who fucked with two footballers and I don't even know about Aaron.

I left to go to Rachel's to get away and to stop thinking Aaron. Honestly he's all I thought about though. I want to be mad at him so badly. I am mad, but it's taken everything I have not to call him. I almost even drove home last week. I got in my car and everything. When I saw him on tv two weeks ago doing his victory dance I felt happier than I have in months. I just don't know what to say to him once I see him. I have to face him eventually. I've decided after the wedding I'm going to get the rest of my stuff from my apartment and pay my final rent. I'm going to start apartment hunting. Hopefully I can talk to Aaron and end things on good terms before I completely move on. That's the only way I'll be able to move on. Maybe I should move to another city. New start. No Eden Hazard or Aaron Ramsey.

I got back up and walked out of the stall. I need to pull it together. Today is Rachel's special day. Not a day to think about Aaron. I'm not going to let anything ruin it. Especially myself.

I walked back out to the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen."And the drama queen returns." I clenched my teeth. How is he Josh's best friend?

"What's so dramatic about having to go to the bathroom?" I asked innocently.

"All right it's time to go." Someone yelled.

The doors opened to the church. Here we go.

Aaron's p.o.v.

I sat down in the church not recognizing anyone. I don't even know why I'm here. This might have been a mistake. I don't even know what I'm doing here. The minute Brooke sees me she's just going to be mad and ignore me.

No I need to do this. I love Brooke and she may be the most stubborn person I have met, but she is the only person for me.

The doors opened and out came the bridesmaids and the groomsmen.

There she is at the end of the line. Brooke. She walked next to the best man flashing her best smile. She looks amazing. Now I remember why I came here. To get Brooke back and I am not leaving without her.