Chapter 29

It's been three months since Rachel's wedding and I have never been happier with my life than I am right now. Everything just seems to be going well. Work is good, everyone around me is happy, and I'm happy.

Aaron and I are officially a couple. We decided after I moved back in that's what we wanted. Things have been great. Aaron moved his stuff into my room and we redecorated it a little bit, so that it has stuff that we both like in it.

Aaron's been gone all weekend at an away game. Of course the one weekend I get off from work Aaron is gone. Sarah brought Parker to the game and I wish I ended up going. I decided to make Aaron dinner. He's usually tired after getting home from away games, so dinner is perfect.

"Brooke." I heard Aaron's familiar voice.

"In here." I called out.

"It smells amazing." I heard Aaron say. I felt his arms around my wait as he kissed my cheek.

I turned around and kissed him."You cook?" He asked me sitting down at the table in the corner.

"Yes one of my many talents." I said putting my oven mitts on taking the potatoes out of the oven.

"Not gonna lie this is really turning me on."

"You get turned on by everything." I said as I started serving plates.

"I'm just always turned on because I have a really hot girlfriend."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Not really." I grabbed both of the plates and set them down on the table."Wow this looks so good. You're the best."

"I know." I smiled at him as he started to scarf down his food.

"Hungry?" I asked him and laughed.

"How did I not know you are such an amazing cook. We have gone out to dinner almost every night."

"I cook on special occasions." I warned. His plate was now empty. I looked down at my plate noticing that I wasn't even half done.

He stood up with his plate to get more, but I stopped him."I'll get you some more. Sit down." I told him grabbing the plate.

I went up to the counter and served some more food."I feel like I should be worried."

"Don't be." I said as I put the plate back in front of him."I just was really bored this weekend. I was excited for you to come home. I wish I went."

"Glad you didn't. You could get a front row view of me on the bench." Aaron said bitterly.

"You'll get that starting spot back soon."

"Are you ready to go to games yet?" He said looking up from his food for the first time.

I sighed. I felt terrible about not going to games. I'm not necessarily an Arsenal fan, but I feel like I should support Aaron. Since everything happened with Aaron and Eden I have not been treated by the best by the public. Magazines and websites posted a bunch of bullshit stories about me and the first two months were pretty hard. I got called a slut and a gold digger. Every girlfriend of football players deal with that, but it takes time to get used to. Every move I make is watched carefully, so I need to watch what I do. It's hard, but it's worth it finally being with Aaron. The hype around our so called "scandal" has died down. Eden got back together with his ex. Everyone has moved on. I can start going to games. Besides is anything goes wrong I have Sarah and the rest of the girlfriends and wives are nice.

"Ya I want to." He smiled.

"And you can wear my jersey." He said all excited.

"Slow down. It's going to take a lot to get me to wear an Arsenal jersey."

"I'm just going to have to convince you then." He gave me a cheeky smile. What is he up to.

He got up from his seat and picked me up."Aaron." I squealed."Put me down." I said laughing and yelling at the same time.

"Okay." He said as we entered our room. He gently put me down on the bed and kissed me.

"There's no way you'e ever going to convince me to wear an Arsenal jersey." I challenged him.

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." I raised my eyebrow interested."Brooklyn you will be begging to wear my jersey when I'm done with you."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

How did I get so lucky?