Chapter 10

They all tagged along with Chaos to the meeting. Percy spent the entire time glaring at the three old ladies whilst Chaos discussed things with them.
Finally he couldn't just sit there anymore. He jumped out of his seat and glared at the fates.
"I know that you know where she is!" he yelled at them, "I know that you did something with her now just tell me!"
"We did nothing." The first one sighed.
"Your daughter asked us the same question, "the second said.
Percy looked at them puzzled, "Hope?"
They nodded gleefully
And then disappeared into dust, the sound of their laughs lingering for longer than they did.
Chaos turned to them, "I hate those three." Then he walked out of the room.
The six looked at each other and went after him.

********

Piper looked at her son, "what did you just say?" She demanded.
"I said that the stupid fates should give the Jacksons a break!" He yelled.
"Hey Tris calm down, I completely agree," Piper told him.
"It's not even fair anymore," he sat down at the kitchen table and slumped over. Piper lifted a dish off of the cooker and carried it over to the table and placed it in the middle.
"JASON, BEE DINNER'S READY!" She yelled. She sat down next to Tristan.
Jason stumbled down the stairs pulling a jumper over his head. He sat down across the table from Piper.
He scooped a few spoons on soup onto his plate and started eating.
"BEE!" Piper yelled again.
"I'M COMING!" She yelled.
Tristan rolled his eyes and started eating.
Bee came hurtling down the stairs and sat down.
"Look Tristan," Piper said putting her fork down, "Grover and Juniper will look after them, stop worrying I know she's your girlfriend but you're too over protective, she's a Jackson, she can take care of herself."

********

The Underwood's house was on the outskirts of New Athens near to the forest. Grover and Juniper had three children, two of them were near to Hope and Peter's age.
They had grown up together and were really good friends despite the fact that they never trained with the demigods.
Hope was bunking in a room with Marina, who was the oldest of the Underwood children at 16 and was a pond nymph. Hence her and Hope got on very well.
The middle child was called Eddie, he was exactly ten months younger than Marina, he was 15, he was (obviously) a Satyr, he and Peter were sharing a room.
The youngest was Lucy, at 13. She was a tree nymph like her mother.
Clary and Ethan had gone to stay with one of Silena's half sister and her husband.
Hope sat in the corner of Marina's room and glared straight ahead of her. She was angry.
Angry with the three fates, angry with the gods, angry with Chaos, angry with Peter. Gods she was even angry at her mother, though it really wasn't her fault that she got kidnapped.
She just sat there and glared at the wall.
"If looks could kill," a boy's voice said. Hope looked around to see Peter. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. She shivered slightly. But then mentally slapped herself. This wasn't Power, the boy who she shared only a mother with, but yet shared a birthday with, the boy who lead an army against her.
This was Peter, the boy who she shared both parents with, the boy who she'd shared baths with, the boy who had countless embarrassing stories about her, this was her brother. They were two different people.
She snuggled into his arm.
"I feel like everything's falling apart around me." Hope said. Peter hugged her tighter.
"I know H," Peter told her, "Gods I know more than anyone, it's like nothing I do is the right thing to do."
"Peter, if we never find mum, and dad doesn't come back, you're all I have left," Hope felt tears start to spring to her eyes, "I don't want to loose you, promise me you'll never leave."
"I promise." He agreed.
And then the lights flickered off.

Hey guys!
Been a while.
Sorry about that.
Oops.
Hope you liked that chapter.
I enjoyed writing it, i just had a spot of writers block. But it's gone now. YAY!
Anyway I'll see you soon.
~Em xx