Chapter 17

"At least we know what's happened to her now."Jason said.
Percy looked at all of them and sighed,"I think we need to get the others."
"By the others I'm guessing you mean Piper, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will and Grover?" Thalia asked.
Percy nodded,"you guys had better do it,"he looked at Thalia and Jason,"you can gat Tristan and May to help as well, but I think it'd be better if Me, Luke, Hope and Peter stayed here."
Jason nodded, he and Thalia started to make their way to the door. The four teens who were watching through the crack of the door immediately retreated back to the living room and tried to act casual.
Jason and Thalia walked in and gestured for May and Tristan to follow them, they did.
After they left Hope and Peter were left alone, Peter scooted over and sat next to Hope. He put an arm around her shoulders.
They soon fell asleep.

********

Annabeth was beginning to makes me headway in the battle for control of her mind. She had finally accepted that there was no way to force End out, but if she could push him to the back of her mind, like he had done to her, then at least she'd be in control, when End decided to go to earth was when she finally started to win the battle. It was like being on her home planet was giving her strength. But Annabeth still wasn't sure if it would be enough to keep End at bay until she could work out a way to get rid of him.
She managed to keep him out of camp halfblood. Which she celebrated as a small victory.
End was getting frustrated with her, and she could tell. She found it quite amusing, she could see what entertained Percy so much about annoying immortals.
Yes, after their years of marriage he was rubbing off on her.
Annabeth just hoped that her family and friends were safe inside the camp, or even better they had all gone and hidden somewhere. But she doubted that that had happened.

********

It took them a few hours to find everyone.
Jason went to get the Zhangs and the Valdezs, Tristan went to get the rest of his family, May went to get the the DiAngelo-Solaces and Thalia went to get Grover.
All of the kids piled into the living room, on seeing Peter and Hope asleep on the sofa they all settled down and tried to get some sleep.

********

Meanwhile Percy was explaining what had happened so far. They all listened in silence, drinking in all of the information that they were being given. He explained what had happened in Saga and what they had found out, then about Annabeth and then about how they got to earth. They all stared at Luke and Percy awestruck.
Finally Piper broke the silence,"so now we know why the fates never gave you a break!"
Percy laughed,"yer I guess we do."

Hi guys!!!!
Hope you liked the chapter, sorry it's kind of a filler.
Remember to vote, comment and do a dance!
~Em xx