Epilogue

-10 years later-
Hope smoothed down her dress and looked at herself in the mirror.
Her hair was loose around hair face, in it's new chin length bob that she had opted for after Tom accidentally burnt the ends of her hair off.
"you look beautiful," Annabeth reassured her eldest daughter.
"thanks mum." Hope grinned at her reflection. Her dress wasn't fancy, but simple. That was exactly what she had wanted though.
"she looks okay I guess," Hope's 10 year old sister said, swinging here legs back and forth as they still couldn't reaching the ground from her chair.
"aw thanks so much P," Hope told her sister sarcastically.
"Peace, be nice to your sister, it's her wedding day!" Annabeth scolded her youngest daughter.
Peace rolled her eyes.
The door to the room opened and Peter walked in, holding a mass of blankets that held his and May's three month old son Toby.
"Wow H you look beautiful!" Peter exclaimed as he walked in, May closely followed him, as soon as May lay eyes on her friend she squealed and hugged Hope.
There was another knock on the door and Percy peeped his head around the door, his eyes were closed, "is everyone decent?"
"Yes we are dad!" Hope replied with a small laugh. He opened his eyes and slipped in, shutting the door behind him.
"Oh honey you look beautiful," Percy walked to his daughter and hugged her. Peace cleared her throat, "and you look beautiful too Peace." He looked at his son, "you'd better man up and propose to May soon you wimp."
"I'm really feeling the love dad," Peter laughed, he looked down at his arms, "oh look here's your first born grandchild."
"Haha, anyway Hope it's time to walk down that Isle." Percy offered his eldest daughter his arm, everyone else filled out if the room to either join the group sat in the pews or to walk down the isle themselves, "you ready honey?"
Hope sighed in excitement, "yes I'm ready."

That's a wrap for this series. I hope that you enjoyed it!
Remember to vote, comment and check out my other books!
~Em xx