Chapter 15

Hope pulled her father through the trees until she was satisfied that they were out of earshot of the others. Then she yelled into the night.
"Fates! Show yourselves!" The three old ladies appeared to their left, "show him," Hope demanded.
"Are you sure?" the first asked...
"What is known can never be unknown," the third one stated.
"I know that now show him," Hope ordered.
So they did.

********

When Peter's father and Hope returned his father tackled him in a hug. Percy murmured something under his breath but Peter couldn't hear what he said.
When Percy finally let him go. Peter glanced at Hope who was standing to one side and looking at them.
"Okay..." Luke broke the silence, "let's get going, we're almost there."
They headed off towards New Athens.

********

Tristan's dad had disappeared. He couldn't find him anywhere and he couldn't find Hope either. It was irritating him.

********

Finally they reached the Castellan house. Percy, Luke and Hope were careful to keep near the trees so that they weren't spotted. Jason went ahead and knocked on the door. His sister opened it and put her hand on her hip.
"What is it Jason?" Thalia asked, sounding slightly annoyed.
"Gods Thals what's got you worked up?" Jason asked, "I'll explain when you let us in."
"Us?" Thalia raised an eyebrow still blocking the door.
Jason turned around and gestured for the others to come over. Thalia stood aside and let them all through.
Once they were all through Thalia shut the door. Then she turned on them.
First she looked to Hope and Peter, "why did you just run off like that? Do you know that everyone is out looking for you?"
The twins looked down at their feet, "sorry." Hope murmured.
"And you," Thalia turned on Jason, "Tristan is now worried about his father and his girlfriend, go find him and bring him here or there is a large possibly that he's going to have a heart attack."
Jason saluted, "yes madam!" Then he ran out of the door, slamming it as he left.
He flew off in search of his son.

********

Once Jason was gone Thalia turned to Percy and Luke, "Now you guys better explain all of this or I will kick your asses all the way down to Tartrus," Percy cleared his throat, "sorry." Thalia apologised.
"It's okay," He grunted, "and we have no idea what's going on."
Thalia sighed, "none of us ever have any idea what's going on." She smiled and turned to Hope and Peter, 'Hope you can borrow some of May's clothes and I think there are some of Luke's clothes that might fit you in the attic Peter." The twins both left the room to go and clean up, "You guys better get cleaned up as well, you look like hell."
Percy laughed, "you'd be surprised to what that actually looks like."
Then both men went to get changed as well.

********

Chaos sat with his back leaning against the edge of the universe. He knew that End would find at least one group of them.
He sat in silence and listened, finally it came.
"Oh Chaos you really were stupid putting three of your champions with one of mine." End's voice emanated from all around.
Chaos got to his feet, "In this timeline Peter is not your champion, and Hope is not mine, Peter is only taking her darkness because he is better equipped to deal with it than her."
"We will see." End said, "when the final battle comes, we will see where the twins stand."

What can I say? Sorry?
I got writers block. And I've had a lot of tests and my birthday is coming up and yer stuff is happening. I also started writing a new book, which will be coming soonish.
Hope you liked the chapter.
Make sure you vote, comment and give my books a read.
~Em xx