Chapter 14

"How are we lost?" Luke exclaimed, "I mean seriously how many games of capture the flag have we played in these woods!"
"A lot," Hope replied, "now shut up."
"Hope, Lukey here is over 300 years older than you, respect your elders!" her father told her.
Hope rolled her eyes, "technically you guys are both dead so, I think I win here."
"Wait how do you know that?" Percy asked.
Uh oh, Hope thought, "I'm not deaf you know, I've heard you and mum talking." She lied.
Peter frowned, "I've not heard that."
"That's because you are deaf," Hope pointed out.
Percy laughed, "so anyone have any idea where we are?"
"No-wait isn't that Zeus' fist?" Luke said.
Hope looked and smiled,"I think it is," her father said.
"Well in that case we're going the right way," Hope said, as they continued to walk through the woods, "c'mon!"

**********

Tristan jumped into the air, slamming the front door behind him. He started to fly away, but the. He felt a hand on his shoulder, it could be one of three people, but Tristan knew which one it was.
"Dad let go!" Tristan shook his father's hand off and made to fly off, but his dad willed the winds so that Tristan couldn't go anywhere.
"Where're you off to?" Jason demanded.
"Hope and Peter are missing," Tristan said,"and if you just let me go I can find them!" He yelled in frustration.
"I'm coming too," Jason said, "Gods Tris you can't just run off on your own, remember Hope was my GodDaughter before she was your girlfriend." Jason released his grip on the winds and the father and son flew off towards the woods.

********

They flew in silence, both scanning the woods below for any sign of the two teens. They split off and took a direction each. Jason's eyes scanned the woods like an eagle, until he saw a faint glowing breaking threw the canopy of trees.
He flew down carefully and landed in a tree, he looked down.
On the forest floor there were four people, three of them were letting off a bright white light and the fourth seemed to be attacking darkness. Jason couldn't see their faces, but he could tell that there were two blondes (one man and a girl) and two black haired people (one man and a boy.)
He listened.
"...not deaf you know," the girl was saying, "I've heard you and mum talking."
"I've not heard that." the black haired boy said.
"That's because you are deaf," The girl told him.
This was met by a laugh by the black haired man, "so anyone have any idea where we are?"
"No-wait isn't that Zeus' fist?" The last man said.
"I think it is," the black haired man exclaimed.
"Well in that case we're going the right way," the girl said happily, "c'mon!"
Jason decided to follow them, silently flying from tree to tree.
The two men started talking in hushed tones while the boy and girl started arguing. They reminded Jason of siblings fighting.
"Well maybe if you stop turning the hot water off I won't have to flood your room!" The girl told the boy.
"For the last time, I'm not the one turning off the hot water!" The boy defended himself.
"Well who else could it be?"
"Mum," the boy suggested, "or dad."
"What?" The black haired man asked.
"Nothing dad," the boy and the girl said together.
So they were a family.
Jason jumped to the next tree, but he landed on a weak branch, which snapped under his weight. He didn't fall, but all four of the people below him's heads whipped up to look at him. He was relived to see the faces of his brother in law, his god daughter, Percy and Peter. He flew down and landed in front of them.
"Gods Uncle Jason you scared us," Hope sighed.
"Yer Lukey here was terrified," Percy smiled.
"Sorry," Jason said weakly, "but how are you two-wait never mind I'll get to that but first, Hope, Peter, where'd you go, everyone's out looking for you!"
Hope shrugged, "we ran."
"Why'd you run?"Jason demanded.
"Incase you haven't noticed Uncle Jason, Hope's glowing and I'm attracting even more darkness than there already is, don't you think people would ask questions?"
For the first time Jason properly registered the fact that Luke, Percy and Hope were glowing and Peter was attracting darkness.
"Why?" Was all Jason could say.
"My best guess is that End has got something to do with it," Hope said. Percy and Luke looked at Hope bewildered.
"How in Hades' name do you know about End?" Percy yelled at his daughter.
"Um..." Hope looked at them all, shuffling her feet and looking uncomfortable.
"Hope," Percy warned.
Hope threw her arms in the air in frustration, "you wouldn't believe me even if I told you!"
"Try me," Percy crossed his arms, in a very Annabeth-like way.
Hope grabbed her father's arm and pulled him off into the trees, "we'll be back in a minuet!" She yelled at the three they had left behind, who were all watching the two go with puzzled expressions. Oblivious to the sudden chill in the air.

YAY! An update!!!!
Thank the gods! My writers block went away!
*does a dance*
Hey guys I have a new book! Could you go check it out?!!
It's a Percy Jackson SuperHeroAU. It's called NEW.
Remember to Vote, comment, and give my new book a read!
~Em xx