Chapter 25

There was a flash of light that filled the room spreading light to all of the corners of the dark room.
After the flash had subsided Luke noticed three bodies in the middle of the room.
Annabeth, Hope and Peter appeared. Percy immediately jumped up (he had regained consciousness after a while)
He ran over to his wife and children.
"they're alive," he confirmed.
All at once all three of them woke up. Percy grabbed all three of them and hugged them.
"Ow dad!" Hope cried, "ribs."
"Sorry!" Percy jumped up and helped his wife to her feet whilst Hope and Peter scrambled to their feet.
The ten of them stood in a circle in silence for a minute before Luke broke the it.
"We need to get the hell out of here," he said. They didn't need to discuss anymore, all at once they all charged at the door. It didn't budge, they spent agers trying to knock the door down, but it still wouldn't budge.
That was until a hydra busted through the door, only to disintegrate a few moments later. The group looked at each other and then charged out of the room and into the battle.
********
The new Elite charged at End, they split off and attacked End from every angle.
"How are we going to kill him he's immortal!" Annabeth yelled towards Chaos.
"Give me a moment," Chaos yelled back, he stepped away from the fight and raised his hands. The wind intensified and and dark chasm opened up in the floor, "Get him over here!" Chaos rejoined the fight.
Together the group of eleven gave one final push towards the chasm. They didn't let up until End was teetering right on the edge of the pit. As End fell all of the other monsters around the battle field dissipated into dust. The entire army of Chaos and all of the demigods stood in the field looking confused.
That was when Jason spotted Piper. "Piper!" He yelled and streaked towards her, he tackled her in a hug.
Hope felt herself be swept up in a hug, she expected to look up and see her dad, the bone crushing hug could only be him, but she looked up and saw Tristan, he had tear tracks etched in the dirt that covered his face.
"I'm so glad that you're okay," Tristan murmured in her ear, "I saw those hellhounds and then I saw your body and then it disappeared..."
"Tris, stop rambling," Hope laughed, "I'm fine, honestly," she rethought what she had said, "well technically I'm dead, but that's beside the point."
"Oh shut up," Tristan kissed her, "I love you."
"I love you too dummy," Hope laughed and kissed him.
"Break it up love birds," Peter poked his sister in the ribs with his free hand, his other hand had May's hand clutched tightly in it.
"Peter!" Annabeth walked over with Percy's hand in her's, "stop poking Hope."
"So what do we do now?" Hope asked her parents, "I mean End is gone."
"We go home," Percy said, with a small smile.
"That's kind of boring isn't it?" Peter asked.
"No it's definitely not," Annabeth corrected her son, and then looked at Percy and smiled, she gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Ew," Peter and Hope both groaned as their parents started a full on make out session.
"Please no PDA!" Hope told her parents. The couple broke apart and the group laughed, the beginning of a peaceful forever.

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry for the delay in this last chapter, there will be an Epilouge that I will publish soon!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx