Chap 26

"You look lost" said Hermione to Andrés wondering if he actually was or doing it on purpose.

"Sí I am lost" he said trying to get his time table together ,it was already tested after one day.

"Hi my names Hermione Granger ,what lesson have you got"

"Pociónes with Sulghorn"

"Oh yes same cmon then we best get going" Hermione smiled back softly and lead the way to potions with Andrés. He didn't seem lost at all.

"Welcome welcome take a seat please" said Sulghorn welcoming them in with a hand gesture trying to be polite.

Draco looked over at Hermione who was already looking at him and smiled then mouthed 'was he lost' she mouthed back 'yes' Draco suddenly didn't feel as jealous but didn't believe Andrés got lost ,he had a gut feeling he was pretending it all. Did he take an interest in Hermione?

The lesson was over and they all walked out together in a group trying to fit through the door like a herd of cattle.

"Merlins beard children where's the patients?" Asked Slughorn chuckling whilst throwing his head back breaking out into fits of laughter.

"Is he okay?" Whispered Hermione to Luna

"I'm not sure he's been in a weird mood today" even in Luna's whisper you could hear the kindness and loving.

"Apenado ,sorry sorry" Andrés said all of a sudden accidentally stepping on Blaise's foot.

"Be careful and what are you even saying?" Said Blaise's coldly

"Apenado means sorry I'm sorry" he replied with a strong accent

"It's fine" muttered Blaise putting his hands in his pocket then walking out.

"Draco cmon"

"One second Blaise"

Draco walked over to Andrés who was now near the end of the hall.

"So you're the new boy"

"Correct" he said smiling with his perfect teeth

"Just be a little bit more careful ey? Especially about Blaise" Draco said warningly to Andrés watching his eyes the whole time.
Andrés just smirked and walked off as if he had achieved what he wanted.

"I swear to god he's going to be the cause of me murdering someone" spat Draco like fire

"Draco just calm down"

"You're right I should calm down but the way he smirked as if I wouldn't put my fist through his face" replied Draco taking a seat in the Slytherin common room.

"Look forget that we have missed so many classes and its N.E.W.T.S soon"

"Has Hermione spoken to you?" Laughed Draco realising that Blaise sounded rather like Hermione talking about exams and missing classes

"No" laughed Blaise

"-but I'm serious we need to start getting into the habit of going classes it's February and we have ONLY until May for exams" he said pleadingly to Draco about being in lessons ,it's not like he could leave Draco alone ,it was too dangerous to risk.

"Okay okay just shutup Blaise that's all I'm asking for" joked around Draco not trying to come off as rude. He got a friendly smiled in return.
They sat down talking and laughing exchanging jokes until dinner.

"Cmon I'm starving" moaned Blaise

"Same lets go" Draco agreed with his stomach howling with starvation.