Chap 27

"How can we even find out?" Asked Hermione in confusion. What did Mcgonagall even mean by that?

"By asking ex death eaters firstly ,they've always wanted revenge ,well the loyal ones" he sigh sighing knowing he would have to do it or actually even send a letter to his mother.

"Will you do it?"

"We have no other choice" he gave a half smile trying to lighten the mood

"-we don't have to do all of that today cmon lets go to lesson"

They walked into Slughorn's class quietly trying not to disturb anyone.

"Well welcome welcome take seats" pleaded Slughorn.

"Holla"

"Hi García" Hermione whispered back.

All the students scattered away after lesson. Hermione ,Draco ,Blaise and Andrés.

"So this lugar hogsmeade how far is it?"

"What?" Said Blaise rudely not having a clue what lugar meant.

"What is hogsmeade what I mean to say" he explained with his broken English.

"It's a small place with pubs and you know like a small village" said Hermione smiling trying not to make it obvious that Draco and Blaise weren't so fond of Andrés.

"Sounds asombroso" he said running his long fingers through his hair.

The awkward silence was getting unbearable.

"Well we best be off now"

"Granger"

"Yes García?"

"Have you got a class next?"

"No why?"

"Would you maybe want-"

"-nope she wouldn't because I asked her to help me revise" butted in Draco taking Hermione's arm gently and leading her away before she could speak.

"You should now Hermione isn't into dating" said Blaise watching Draco and Hermione walk off with Andrés trying to put him off Hermione.

"What was that for?"

"He is clearly into you"

"Yeah but I'm into you Draco"

His heart began to flutter.

"Good because nobody and I mean nobody else can look at you the way I do" he said going a little red. Hermione gave him a soft kiss which ended up with Hermione's back against the wall whilst she panted for breath with her lips against Draco's. She smiled whilst kissing him. It was like he had stars in his eyes and she could taste them through his lips. She couldn't get enough of him.

"Cmon we got to go" she said smiling pulling away.

"One last kiss?" He laughed

"Okay okay" she said giving him a quick kiss then giggling with joy.

"Seriously though I can't believe he was about to ask you out or try to spend more time with you that"

"-ah ah ah Draco just don't worry wasn't like I was going to say yes if pick a minute with you then a day with him okay?"

"Okay." He smiled back at her not wanting to upset her.
Hermione couldn't help but think if she had never ended up with Draco would she had said yes to Andrés?