Chap 24 :

"I'd like to say a few simple words to introduce someone"

Murmurs and whispers spread like wild fire across the great hall like a disease from one table to another ,each student wondering if it was a teacher or another pupil.

"Uhum- Hogwarts will be having its first foreign exchange student from Spain who will now be studying here. He will arrive tomorrow around dinner and I expect you all treat him with care and respect just like you would to any other pupil"

Her eyes moved for s split second the the Slytherins table knowing they'd most likely to cause some sort of problem with the new kid.

"The student is a young boy who will be studying his 7th year at Hogwarts"

Hermione turned around to Draco and Draco to Hermione both of them looking at each other with an eyebrow raised in confusion. Why on earth would a 7th year move schools when school would be ending in a matter of months?

"Enjoy your dinner everyone" she smiled cheerfully holding a gold wine cup into the air under the bewitched candles.

The mounts of food on one table could last a family a month or more. It was such a shame that most of it went to a waste but magic came in hand to clear it all away.

Once everyone was done and dismissed they a scattered away like ants into their dorms except the few rebels who stayed out after bed , including Hermione ,Draco and Blaise. They seemed to become the new trio of Hogwarts and no one questioned it seeing as they all thought Hermione was more Blaise's friend then Draco's.

"So the couple of the year ,why aren't we all in bed?" Asked Blaise winking at the two causing Hermione to blush

"You love being an idiot Blaise"

"And you love me" cackled Blaise ,his laugh repeating itself through the hallways.

"You're going to wake up people outside Hogwarts with that laugh" whispered Hermione making Draco laugh silently in fits.

"Oii what's this couple stuff all ganging up on me?" Joked Blaise

"I don't know mate when you have your girl if you ever get one you'll understand" laughed Draco pulling Hermione closer to him.

"Keep joking Draco keep joking mate" muttered Blaise.

Hermione smiled at Blaise thankfully receiving one back. Maybe after all they were the new trio oh Hogwarts.

Draco gave Hermione a kiss on her forehead when he dropped her off to the Gryffindor common room.

"You was alone today when you walked into the hall"

Harry said putting the daily prophet away and looking at Hermione. When had Harry started to read the news?

"I'm sorry it was just ,I forgot?" Hermione said looking at Harry sort of making what she said more of a question.

"Don't let it happen again" he said warmly trying not to come off as bossy.

"Why the newspaper then eyy?" Hermione asked taking a seat opposite him.

"Oh wait don't answer that I figured it out" she couldn't help but feel stupid for not realising Harry was looking in the papers for news about Ron.

"Yeah there's nothing on him ,not yet though he will be caught"

"Let's hope they do before he hurts someone or worse ... Himself"

"Agreed" said Harry

They both smiled at each other not knowing their thoughts but knowing it was both about Ronald. Where was he? And what was he doing?