Jealousy

It was a boring Saturday afternoon, nothing to do. I was home alone and bored out of my mind. I decided to call Louis and invite him over. 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I lazily walked over and opened it. "Hey" Louis said, walking in. I chuckled as we walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the counter. All of a sudden my phone buzzed. I checked the message, and began to smile. I noticed Louis looking at me. "What are you smiling at?" I chuckled and shook my head, quickly responding to the message and putting my phone back into my pocket. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." We hung out for awhile but soon I had to leave. As I walked down the street I saw him. It was my old friend, Jake. I haven't seen him in forever so I texted him and told him to meet up with me. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He spun me around. "Oh my God, I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you so much!" He said, setting me down and looking into my eyes. "I know! It's been forever. Let's go back to my house and talk." I suggested. We headed back to my house and sat down on the front porch steps. That's when it happened. We had a moment. A moment I'd never forget. I looked at him, he looked at me. He started to lean in. As I finally realized what he was doing I backed away and got up. "What?" He questioned. He stood up and looked at me. "Jake, I can't kiss you. I have a boyfriend. And if he ever found out I kissed another guy he'd be pissed. And plus, he gets jealous easily." He didn't listen to me. "I don't care about him, you're MY best friend and I love you." He stood there, and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me, deepening the kiss as he went. All of a sudden Louis stepped in between us, separating us. He looked at him, then at me. He stood in front of me. "HEY!! What the hell are you doing with my girl?" Louis yelled. Jake looked furiously at him. "She's my best friend and I came to visit, I haven't seen her in forever, so you need to stop being a jealous asshole and leave us alone." Hearing this Louis got angry, and upset. His face turned red with anger. "Listen here pal, I understand that you're visiting but you need to keep your hands OFF of MY girl. You don't have the right to make out with her. She's MY girlfriend and I've known her way longer than you have. So leave her alone." I didn't say anything. I just stood behind Louis, kind of scared. They yelled at each other back and forth for about 5 minutes straight. I HAD to say something. I spoke up "GUYS!!! Stop fighting." I broke them up. "You both are being fucking ridiculous. Just stop." I turned to Louis "Lou, I know I'm your girl, but he's just a close friend." I turned to Jake "Jake, you didn't have the right to kiss me. I told you that he'd be mad and get jealous." Finally we worked it out or so I thought. I needed a break so I decided to take a walk. I tossed on my sweatshirt, it was kind of cold out. I slipped on my shoes and walked out. I had my hair up in a messy bun and I had a pair of black shorts on. I walked down the empty streets. All of a sudden I felt a sudden chill run down my spine. I stopped in my track and looked around. Nothing. I kept walking, a bit scared by now. All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my arm. It was Jake. I screamed as he covered my mouth. "You're coming with me!" He yelled at me, trying to shove me into his car. I screamed but it was quiet because he had his hand over my mouth. I cried and squirmed around, trying to get free. I started to cry at this point. I yelled and screamed as loud as I could. Nobody was around. He tied my hands behind my back and duct taped my mouth closed. "Shut up." He said, still trying to shove me into the car. I heard a voice screaming from down the street. I looked over my shoulder to see Louis running towards us. He stepped in front of me. Louis finally caught up with us. He stood there, red faced. "Back away from my girl!" All of a sudden Jake pulled out a knife, holding it to my throat. "Either she comes with me or she dies." He said to him. Louis' fist clenched together and he grabbed the knife. They fought for awhile until Jake ran away, scared. Louis untied my hands and slowly un-duct taped my mouth. "Are you okay babe????" He said, checking me over for bruises or cuts. I began to cry. He enveloped me into a warming hug. He kissed my forehead and said "Don't cry. It's okay Love. I'm right here. He won't be bothering you again. I know I can get jealous but when someone kisses my girl after she tells him not to that's when I get pissed off. You're MY girl and nobody else's. I fucking love you." I smiled as he wiped away the tears rolling down my cheek. "I love you so much babe." He took my hand and we walked home. As we walked, I rested my head on his shoulder. "Lou?" I stopped, looking up at him. "What is it babe?" He replied. I chuckled "I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate what you've done for me and I couldn't ask for a better best friend or boyfriend than you. I love you. And don't worry, nobody could ever take me away from you." He didn't say anything. Instead he clashed his lips into mine and we stood there kissing, his hand on my cheek. It was officially the best day of my whole entire life!