My Savior

"You never know unless you try." Louis assured me. "Maybe I don't wanna try." I chuckled. He took my hand and literally dragged me to the ride. "Louisssss", I whined. He didn't say anything. We got onto the ride and that was it, no turning back now. "You'll be fine," he said as the ride started up the hill. He knew I was afraid of heights yet he MADE me ride the scariest roller coaster in the whole park! "I hate you" I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear me. "No you don't," he chuckled. "Yeah." The ride plummeted down the 90' drop. I screamed and Louis just laughed at me. After the ride was over I felt better about my fear. As we exited the ride Louis chuckled and said, "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?" I smirked at him. We went over to the photos to look at ours. I looked around then Louis pointed to our picture. I looked so scared and Louis was laughing. "Your face!!" Louis laughed. He jokingly asked the man, "Can I get this on a tshirt?" I grabbed his hand and dragged him away. "Haha, you're so funny." He laughed back at me in reply, "I know." We spent the rest of the day at the park. Soon I was hungry so as we walked around I whined to Louis, "I'm hungry!" He rolled his eyes and I jumped onto his back. "Smile" I said, taking a picture. [It was soo cute!!] We walked around until we came across a food place. We stood at the counter and read over the menu above us. "What do you want?" Louis whispered. "I can order for myself thanks." I chuckled. "I'm just trying to be a gentleman." We ordered our food and minutes later we got it. We found an empty spot and sat down. We began to eat. Louis took out his phone and went to his camera. He told me to make a funny face, I did so. He snapped the picture. Throughout the day we've taken pictures, later to put them into a collage and post it online. We looked at the picture and he chuckled, "Aw babe, you look so cuteeee." I rolled my eyes at him and replied, "Thanks." We finished eating then walked around for awhile, going into shops and playing games. "Let's go on more rides!" I exclaimed. "I gotta go to the bathroom first." Louis laughed. "Uggggh" was all I could say. I waited outside for him. All of a sudden a guy, tall with blonde hair and muscular, walked up to me. He started to flirt with me. "What's a hot girl like you doing here alone?" He flirted. I backed away from him, "I'm not alone. My boyfriends in the bathroom." I assured him. "Forget about him. You're mine now." He grabbed my hand. "Let me go!" I yelled at him but his grip was strong. "LET ME GO!!!" I yelled even louder. Luckily Louis had come out of the bathroom now and rushed over to me. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!!!!!!!" He pushed the guy away and stood in front of me, protecting me. "Don't touch my girl ever again!" He yelled as the guy rolled his eyes and walked away. "Are you okay babe?" He asked me, wrapping me into a hug. "I'm fine, thanks Lou." He pushed me away and smiled at me, looking into my eyes. He moved my hair out of face and placed it behind my ear. "I love you." He smiled at me. "I love you too."