Lazy Day

It was a boring summer afternoon. I had nothing to do, my parents weren't home for the night. I decided to invite over my best friend [boyfriend] Louis. "Get your butt over here Tomlinson!" I yelled at him through the phone, then hung up. Minutes later a knock came upon the door. I opened it to see a laughing Louis. "You're bossy." He joked. I playfully punched his shoulder. I grabbed his arm and we headed into the living room. "Is anybody even home?" He laughed. I looked at him and put my finger over my mouth. He chuckled. I looked at him and scooted closer, until I was staring into his eyes. "Louis?" I said. He didn't say anything. He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled as he kissed me. "Let's bake cupcakes!" He insisted. He took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen. We set everything out on the table and began to bake, making a mess as we want. "Lou, I don't think we're doing this right." I laughed. He smirked at me, "Please. I am professional. I know what I'm doing." I couldn't help but laugh. After 2 hours of messing up we finally finished our cupcakes. We decorated them and let me just say, they looked really good! I made Louis eat the first one. His eyes widened. "Wow. They're really good!" He finally said, after shoving the rest of his cupcake into his mouth. I laughed. I ate mine and he was right, they were amazing! He rest of the evening was super fun! We played games, ate, and just talked. We sat on the couch and stared at the blank tv. Louis looked at me. "Hey, let's watch a movie!" I got up and we got snacks then put in a movie. We cuddled up on the couch, eating and sipping iced tea. Louis looked down at me and smirked. "I love you." He said, kissing my cheek. I blushed "I love you too." Halfway through the movie I fell asleep, my head on Louis' shoulder.