Picnic On The Beach

It was a boring Summer afternoon. The sun was out but it wasn't hot. I decided to take a walk on the beach. I haven't talked to Louis all day, he wouldn't answer me. As I walked the beach I saw someone. I walked closer to see it was Louis. He ran up go me and hugged me. "Hey Louis!" I smiled. "Sorry I didn't answer you, I was busy making something for us." He explained. I looked at him, confused. He grabbed my hand and we ran down the beach. We stopped and I saw a picnic set up. "Aww Lou, you didn't have to do this." He laughed, "I wanted to. I love you." I blushed, "I love you too." We sat down and began to eat. There were other people on the beach too, but it felt as though Louis and I were the only ones there. After eating and chatting and waiting half and hour Louis stood up. He took off his shirt and said, "Come on, let's go swimming!" He took my hand. I took off my shirt and pants. "Wow. You look beautiful in that bathing suit!" He complimented me. I smiled, "Thanks. And you look hot without a shirt." I teased him. He laughed and I laughed too. We ran off into the water, which was really warm! We splashed each other and just had fun the rest of the afternoon. Afterwards we went back to my house and just cuddled and watched movies."I love you." He said as I was in his arms. "I love you too." I said.