Chapter 43

We were cornered. I removed the false teeth from my mouth, and, I looked mighty dangerous.
Bonnie stood, ready to kick, Chica ready to punch, and Foxy, ready to stab. I was ready to bite. This time, it was to terminate the terminator.

"You're not going win, Fazbear! Join me! Join me, Freddy, or, I will destroy all four of you!" Springtrap roared.

"Never! I'd rather die!" I cried.

Springtrap leaped at us. Foxy managed to slice off Springtrap's right arm, like how my replacement cut off Bonnie's left.

"OUCH! FRICKEN! URGH!" The devilish rabbit roared. About a second later, Springtrap punched himself in the right eye.

"Let me control!" He said, in a less evil voice.

"NEVER! YOU ARE MY NEW BODY! YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME!" Vincent growled. Sprintrap {Spring Bonnie} still had some control left! Chica and I exchanged glances.

"What the sh!t is going on here..?" Bonnie asked.

"You snapped on me, you son of a . . ."

"And what if I did!? I am your new body, and if you destroy me, it's over for YOU, TOO, Vincent!" Spring Bonnie said, angrily.

"Freddy! We need to leave this place! We'll be destroyed if we don't!" Chica cried.

Breaking our original code, we managed to break out... But, this wasn't to last long... We were eventually put in the storage... And we didn't know if we'd ever get out. We got the paper, and, SPRINGTRAP SURVIVED THE PIZZERIA FIRE! He looked even more messed up, half of his ear was missing, holes were in his suit, exposing the dead corpse within,  his muzzle was so burned, he couldn't fully close his mouth. He kinda had a permanent smile burned into his face, and, his suit feet were missing, exposing the endoskeleton feet, and the leg muscles in Vincent. He was taken to some horror attraction.

We were in there for a while...