Rubbing it off

I was SO DAMN ANGRY! I slammed my paw down onto the table, breaking the corner off. I didn't fret to that.
I was face-planted into the table, moaning. I heard someone coming... it was Bonnie.
"Freddy? What's the matter..?" he asked.

I mumbled it out.
"Fred replaced us."

Bonnie hopped back.
"He did WHAT!?" he cried.

"He died not caring for us, anymore, Bonnie..!" I wept.

Bonnie called Foxy out.
"FOXY! NOW YOUR DEPRESSING PERSONALITY BROKE FREDDY!" he boomed.

"It wasn't me!" Foxy screamed.

I looked up, and gave a bit of a sad look.
"It was the fact that Fred replaced us..! It was his plan..! He died. not caring for us, anymore..." I wept...

Bonnie's POV:

I couldn't stand seeing Freddy this hurt. Fred did plan on replacing us. What did we ever do to him!? Like, Freddy looked up to him, like a father-figure, and, what'd he get? Replaced. That poor bear...
I placed my paw on his shoulder. Then... about six seconds later... We noticed Foxy was missing..!

Foxy's POV:

I was sprinting as fast as me legs could take me. I was feeling rather angry. I felt so bad fer Freddy. That poor bear. I ran down the halls, to see that mean manager, who was ordered by our creator to dismantle us, was the nightwatch, in place of Mike. His big brother.
In anger, I lunged at him, yelling
"THIS IS FER FREDDY, YOU SON OF A B14TCH!"

He ended up soiling his trousers. I killed him, though, I felt bad. We all felt bad.