I HAVE NO CLUE WHY THE HECK SAVED ME!

I saw it was the nightwatch who saved me..!? I hurt him many times. well, the ghost made me do it. But, still. Mike, the night watch saved my life..!? A freaking NIGHTWATCH! I was confused.

The next night, when I next saw the nightwatch, I came closer even though he tried to hit me in the snout with a sharp blow. Though, I grabbed his fist, and put is back at his side.

"I...I thank you for saving my life, last night, Mike." I said, quietly.

"Freddy..!? I-I thought you were wanting to kill me..!" Mike said. I put my fat, padded finger over his mouth.

"Shhh... Secret, but, I truly don't wanna hurt you." I said.

Mike let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Huh! You're kidding!? Okay, First, I get hired for this crazy job, the pay is low, and now, I'm being talked to by a robotic bear, who is spitting out total lies!? WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!? IS A SAFE GONNA FALL RIGHT ATOP MY HEAD!?" he screeched right in front of my face.

'Listen..! Mike..! You saved my suits, man! If it wasn't for you, I'd be a gonner!" I cried.

Mike's POV:

I actually pittied the bear. I saw that look in his large, blue eyes. He was serious. He looked kinda desperate, actually. He was thanking me, and, begging me for my friendship..? Well, I always visited Freddy's, until the Bite of 87. I saw that look, in the bear's eyes, that, he was a bit lonely. He really appreciated me..! I placed my hand on his shoulder, then, I hugged the bear.

"Th-thanks for saving my life..!" he said.

"No problem, Freddy."