Knowing Mike Better

Mike tried to take that night as a regular, as if he hadn't gained my trust. But, he had my trust, and, that meant that I'd try to protect him, though he is a nightwatch. He put out a fire that could've spread, let alone, saved my life. He ended up closing the door on my paw (foot).

"OUCH!" I yelped.

Mike's POV:

I KNEW I did something wrong after I heard the bear yelp. I could SEE that I'd slammed the door shut on his foot. He was stuck. For a second, I laughed... but... was that right..? A few seconds later... I heard him yell out.

"Somebody..! Please free my paw..!" ... I was wrong. He was clearly hurt. I think he might've even been crying... or, can he even..? I dunno. I opened the door, in just enough time...as so I thought. That robotic bear limped in.

"Oh no. He's gonna stuff me for sure!" I screamed. He put his fat finger over my lips, telling me to be quiet. That's when I knew I could trust him. He didn't threaten to hurt me. He was a lot nicer than I thought. He actually offered me a pizza, knowing I was hungry, He did have a warm side. A very warm side. I wasn't sure of the others, until, the rabbit hopped in, and decided to join.

"Is he friendly..?" He asked.

Freddy nodded.

"Very. He saved my life the other day!" He said.

The chicken... I believe it was Chica..? Yeah! That's it! Chica decided to join the party.

"Hi, Freddy! Hi, Bonnie! Hi, Mr. Schmidt! Can I join?" she asked.

"It'd be my pleasure, Chica!" Freddy said,kindly.

Freddy's POV:

Pretty soon, we were all in there, all hanging out with the nightguard. He was actually very nice to us.

"Thank you, Mike! Thank you for letting us in! It's been getting lonely, and, you're actually very nice to us..!" I found out that I was starting to blubber. Chica handed me a rag, and I wiped my eye. I saw Mike was starting to feel happy. He hugged me.

"Thank you for not killing me..!" ... My face grew stern...

"It's not us. We are posessed by the spirits of the dead children. And, some, they do it over a vow they comitted to, that you must suffer the way they did, or, to protect others from... him..!" I felt a drop of oil streak through my fur.

"Wait..! H-h-him..!?" Mike said.

I nodded quickly.