Chapter 46

"...that awful mem'ry..." He kept muttering.

I came closer, using my hearing as my only guide because my eyes were busted.

"Fredbear...?" I asked.
"I'm a bad bear. I killed a kid, Freddy." He said. His voice glitched, meaning he was probably about to cry. I've never seen my brother that sad, before...

Then, I remembered... the blood, oil, brain matter, and the tears... I still don't know how I remembered that horrible day. I wasn't even there.

None of us liked it in there. It was dark, rusted, dirty, and we all were worried that someone would come in. I shook off the feeling, the feeling of someone being in there...or watching us...

  "Fredbear, you're not a bad bear. You didn't mean to." I said, trying my hardest to make him feel better. Fredbear wasn't happy, and it upset me... a lot...

I felt my robotic spine vibrate three times; two short times, and one long time, meaning, I was running out of power, and a charger was NOWHERE to be seen..! I swore I had one!!!

"Where is it!? WHERE IS MY CHARGER!?" I cried.

"Your charger to what? Your phone?" Chica asked.

"N-no..! My CHARGER, charger..!" I cried. My voice grew very staticky, as a sign my battery motor was failing due to lack of charge.

I went limp, and I collapsed to the floor... and my eyes broke, blinding me.