It's Sadly Official...

When the new manager got here, I heard him talking about NEW animatronics. Wait, hold up, WHAT!? I ran down the halls, panicking. The manager was very mean. He'd snuck up behind me, and grabbed me by my ear.
"Going somewhere, Fazbear?" he growled. He squeezed my ear. I let out a yelp. He let go, and threw me in the back closet, and locked me in there..! I couldn't get out! It was locked. I began to pound on the door with my paws.
"Help! Somebody! Help!!! Please!" I cried out. I heard a voice, quite similar to mine.
"Hello, oldbear." He said. I saw him. He looked similar to me, but, fatter, and blushed up, buttons on his chest, a stripe on his hat, and, unlike me, beared an upper set of teeth.
I perked up my ears, the look of horror in my eyes.
"Don't you worry, I'm going to make the best Fazbear." he said. He shoved me out of the way, and got the manager to get him out. That left me alone, in a cold, damp, dark room. The manager didn't understand our condition. I felt my ears flop down, meaning I was very sad. I heard Bonnie being grabbed forcefully, and the door swinging open. Bonnie was thrown in the closet, too. He looked at me.
"At least there's a friendly face here..!" he blubbered. He hugged me, stroking my fur.
"I thought I was alone..!" I cried.
I felt Bonnie patting my head. Chica got thrown in, as well. She landed right on me!
"Hi, Freddy..!" She said. Foxy was thrown in, too.