Wither

With the replacements up onstage, we were abandoned, scrapped, used for parts. The manager even tried retrofitting us, but, he thought it was a terrible idea. He thought we were "Ugly" and "More scary then child friendly". We were all hurt, I was even in my rarest form; being a huge cry-baby. Chica got all negative natured, Bonnie was more quick tempered, and, Foxy was rather the lonely type. I was so sad, I neglect to say anything, and, thus, my voice box went bust. We all got scared when the manager came in with a crowbar, or a screwdriver, or a knife or saw, a power drill, or a pair of plyers.
We were so messed up... Bonnie's face was gone, his paw piece was missing from his right paw, leaving robotic claws, same on his foot. His whole left arm was missing, with a mass of wires in place. Chica's beak grew dysfunctional, her eye sockets were huge compared to her eyes, being worn, her hands were torn off. Foxy fell into severe disrepair, along with losing an ear's covering, and the upper left part of his face. I wasn't so hurt, but, my arms were cut open, my endoskeleton teeth could be seen, along with wires hanging from me, and let alone, my freckles were gone, and they oddly gave me an upper set of teeth, like the replacement. I grew very sensitive, a lot quieter, and a little bit lonely.