● New Person ●

As lunch came to an end Jason found him self looking at Luna a lot and it wasn't because her hair was purple and black. Jason didn't get why everyone was so mean to her although, Jason is the meanest person in school but he's never botherd her which is weird. Madison has caught Jason many times staring at Luna and its really pissing her off.

"Why do you keep looking at her." Jason rolled his eyes. "Why is it your business?" He kept his eyes on Luna as a smiled played out on her lips. "Stop looking at her dumbass!" "Mind your fucking business then! Stop looking at me the fuck!" She huffed and got up. "Don't comeback, thanks!" She stuck up her middle finger. "That's nice." He smiled blandly as she stomped away.

The lunchrooms eyes were on Jason. He didn't care. He turned is attention back to Luna. She was watching as Madison exited. Once she was out of sight. She turned her eyes back to Jason.

He smirked and winked at her. Her eyes went wide and she turned back around. Luna looked down at her lunch. She was smiling harder than she should be. Kylie saw it.

She saw the whole wink smirk fiasco. "Lulu?" Kylie asked. Luna nodded her head looking down. "You okay?" She touched Luna's dyed locks while glancing at Jason's direction.

"I okay." She finally looked up just to turn her head back to Jason's direction. He smiled and motioned his head for her to come over. "Me?" She mouthed. "Yes, commer." He said. "Kylie he said come!" She said.

She jumped up with her container. "Luna!" Kylie said as Luna made her way to Jason's table. She picked up her bag and her stuff following behind Luna.

Luna sat in front of Jason and he watched her. "Hi!" Jason didn't respond, he just watched her. The innocence is pure in here projects automatically. "What's your name, doll?" "Not doll, I Luna." He picked up the way she speaked. "Luna? That's pretty, I'm Jason."

She smiled. "I know." "Oh so you know about me?" I smiled. "Yes, Kylie said you bad boy of school." "Do you think I'm bad?" She shook her head. "Everyone good there own way." She smiled looking at me. "You really believe that?" She nodded.

Kylie sat and watched. She was pleased but suspicious. What the fuck does he want with Luna? Was all on her mind. The bell rang and Kylie was happier than ever. "Come on LuLu." "I'll walk her to her next class." Kylie starred at him.

"Do you want him to walk you?" Kylie asked Luna. Luna looked at Jason then back at Kylie. "I Kylie walk me." She turned to Jason as he started to walk away. "I SORRY JASON!" She yelled out. He turned back with a half smile. "Its okay." "Sorry!" She said one last time before Kylie pulled her away. Jason smirked, well isn't she cute.

"He nice kylie" Luna said walking with her "mhm..a little to nice" Kylie said "I ask him to be friend ?" Luna asked Kylie shook her head "I wouldn't but you can If you want Lulu" Luna looked at Kylie and frowned. Before walking into her class.

Madison sat in her desk irritated how dare he look at her while she's there, hell he could have looked at any other girl but he looks at Miss.Retarded. Madison rolled her eyes. She gonna have a small chat with Miss. Retarded when class is over.

Dododododoo

Jason left class around five minutes before the bell rang and waited outside Luna's classroom he was determined to talk to her. When the bell rang he saw Luna happily walkout the classroom. He grabbed her hand and spined her around

"Wee !" She said before looking up at Jason. "Hey doll" he said "no,I Luna" she said "well imma call you doll is that okay ?" Luna shook her head "ni-name lulu" she said. Jason smiled down at her and she smiled back.

"Luna !" She heard, Luna looked back and saw Madison raging towards her like an angry bull. "Hi" Luna said smiling. "Who do you think you are huh ? Do you actually think he wants anything to do with you ? Well let me tell you right now, bitch"

A crowd formed around listening to the conversation. "HE doesn't like you, He doesn't want to be seen with you, he hates you, as far as i'm concerned and if i ever catch you even look at him, I will get you, got it ?"

"Hello ? I am talking to you or are you to retarded to understand anything" everyone laughed make Luna look down "you really are just a waste of space" Luna looked around at everyone staring at her, her bottom lip started to quiver and tears quickly came out her eyes, Madison started to laugh. 'Pathetic" she said before walking away.

Luna walked away and pass Jason "Luna -" 'Bye" she said walking down the hall. Jason bit his lip and followed her she walked and walked until she was by her self out on the bleachers she sat down as tears rolled down her cheeks and she mumbled something to yourself.

"hey" Jason said Luna looked up and wiped her eyes "leave me" she said, Jason walked towards her and sat next to her. '' i say leave'' Luna said looking up at Jason, her make up was running.

Jason wiped her face with his hands ''you no like me" Luna said. "Shh, i do like you Luna okay" Jason said Luna looked at him and hugged him, Jason looked at her and slowly hugged back.

Jason rubbed her back "im so sorry Luna, don't mind Madison she's just a salty bitch" Luna pulled away and scooted closer to Jason resting her head on his shoulder. "what the word mean ?" Luna asked, Jason looked down at her and she rubbed her nose "nothing it's a bad word" Jason said

"you say it" she said "well yeah you shouldn't tho" Luna nodded "you okay ?" he asked Luna nodded, "I go home" she said "i can drive you if you want?" "no kylie i walk " Jason nodded "maybe some other time ?'' he asked making Luna nodded "well ill see you tomorrow" he said kissing Luna's forehead before getting up.

She smiled and got up walking away waving at him as she walked to the main entrance. "Kylie" Luna yelled as she got to the front gate, "lulu are you okay, i heard what happened i cant believe she did that to you, ugh she's such a bitch gosh" Luna gasped

"bad word" she said. Kylie nodded "kylie he kiss me" Kylie looked at her as she blushed "who ?" "Bad boy" she said. Kylie rolled her eyes "come on let's get you home" she said holding her hand out. Luna grabbed it and started walking with Kylie. Jason sat on his motorcycle and watched as them walk away.

"I thought I told you not to look at her" jason turned around. "Why are you still around?" He turned back around and put his helmet on. "You don't really like that retarded bitch?" "She maybe slow in speech but she's still a better person then a bitter pathetic ass vicious Bitch name Madison Elle Beer." He started up his cycle. "How dare you!" "Can't face the truth?" He smirked and took off out of the school parking lot.