● Planning ●

Jason walked around the school. Looking for Luna, After what his mom said he decided to talk to Luna some more. He caught a sight of her purple hair. He leaned up against the other locker and covered her eyes "guess who" he said walking a little closer to her.

Kylie rolled her eyes at Jason. Jason ignored her and focused on Luna "umm...kylie" Luna said Jason chuckled "Nope" "Oh..I give" She said Jason took his hands of and Luna turned around. "Bad boy" she said smiling. Jason smiles and looked down at her "hey" he said smiling, Luna's smiled turned into a quick frown.

Her eyes went past Jason. It was behind him. He looked back. Madison. He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about thotty over there okay?" "Thotty?" Luna questioned looking up at him. "Yes. Madison is a Thot." He said putting finesse on the word. "What that?" She asked. As she started with her combination lock.

She opened it up slowly "It means that hoe over there" Luna giggled "That no nice" Jason smiled "Well she isn't very nice" Luna nodded and put what she had to into the locker before closing it "Hey can I sit with you at lunch ?" Jason asked looking back at Madison and smirking. "Only Kylie yes" Jason looked at Kylie and she smiled at him. "Nope, let's go Luna" Kylie said grabbing Luna's hand and walking away.

"Bye Bye" Luna said as she was pulled away. Jason chuckled and shook his head, walking away. "Yo" Jason turned around and looked back to see Jack coming towards him. Jack Gilinsky, 18, Jock but he's also a little weird, Hangs out with another kid name Jack Johnson. "Sup" Jason said leaning against the locker "Madison told me to give this to you". He held out a piece of paper.

Jason took it and read the paper Jason I'm sorry for yesterday but let's be honest you don't like her do you ? Jason chuckled and ripped up the paper. And gave it back to Jack "Give that to her, Actually throw it at her" Jack looked at Jason as he smiled "Well go" he said. Jack nodded and quickly left. Jason roamed the halls for the remainder of the period. Basically going in a circle and back.

Luna skipped (she didn't actually skip) happily to class by herself. She was tying her shoes when someone humped into her. She looked up at see a boy who she never seen before . "I'm sorry" he said quickly before rushing off. Luna rubbed her butt and made her way to class.

-Three hours later-

Luna walked out her class and made her way to the staircase down to the basement for lunch. "Lulu !" She heard Luna looked back and saw Kylie coming towards her. "Kylie !" Luna said smiling. "So, you know that guy Cameron I was telling you about" Luna thought about for a lil bit and nodded. "So he asked me out for the game this Friday" "Yay" Luna said smiling.

"And he has a friend that said he would come and keep you company" "No I good" Luna said. "Come on Lulu I want you to be there with me" Luna bit her lip "what I get ?" "A new friend" Luna shrugged "Fine I'll take you wherever you want to go for a month" Luna smiles "Yay" she said.

"You'll come ?" Luna nodded making Kylie smile. "What boy name ?" "Um, Eric I think" Luna nodded as they took their usual seats.

"Hey Luna" she heard she looked up and saw bad boy standing behind her "Hi" she said. "I told you not to come here" Kylie said looking at Jason. Jason just smiled back at her and played with Luna's hair. Luna looked at the both of them.

"No fight" she said Jason just smiled at Kylie while she rolled her eyes. Luna looked at Jason "you go to game ?" she asked, Jason shook his head "I gotta go do something" He said "Like ?" "Why do you even care Luna, You're already going with someone" Kylie interrupted "What ?" Jason asked.

"Yeah she's got a date" Jason just nodded his head, thinking. Who is it ? Is it someone he knows ? Why does he even care ? "Well i gotta go" Jason said getting up Luna waved good bye. As Jason left, he bumped into someone he didn't really care who it was and went on walking.

***

-Afterrr School-

Jason made his way to his aunt's house where he would pick up his twin little sisters Heaven and Beatrice. He decided to walk there and leave his bike at home. He left quickly and made sure he had money so he could buy them some food. And some extra clothes, Jason had a plan brewing in his mind. In about fifteen minutes, He was at her house and he rang the doorbell.

Soon the door opened and he was face to face with Dwayne. Jason walked in where he saw Beatrice And Heaven Drawing on the floor "Babes ! Princess !" Jason said grabbing their attention, they looked up and squealed running to Jason, He picked them up and spined them around.

"How are you loves ?" Jason asked "I hungry Bubbs" Heaven said rubbing her belly. Jason chuckled "When aren't you hungry" he said making Heaven giggle "How about you Babes ?" "Tired" Beatrice said yawning and wrapping her arms around his neck. Jason slowly put them down on the couch but Beatrice wouldn't let go. "Babes let go I gotta go talk to Aunty Mel" Beatrice nodded and slowly let go of him. Jason walked up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in" he heard. Jason pushed open the door and walked "Oh hi Jason" Mel said walking around the room in her robe. "Hey, I need a favor ?" Jason asked "What's the favor ?" "I need Beatrice and Heaven to stay here just for a little while longer while I got out" "Where are you going ?" "No where special, I'll be back around 12 am to get them" "Alright Jason" "Thanks Mel, this is their bag and this is some money for the both of them if they get hungry" Mel took the money and slipped it into her draw.

"Bye Jason" She said kissing his forehead Jason smiled a little before getting up. "Bye Mel" Jason said making his way downstairs. "Bubbs" Heaven said as Jason squatting down in front of them. "Babes, Princess I'm going out tonight alright I'll be back, alright" They nodded and hugged Jason "Luh you" they both said into Jason's ear he smiled "Love you guys too" he said kissing their cheeks. "Boobye" Heaven said sadly as Jason walked to the door. Jason looked at them and saw that they were both about to cry.

He frowned "Don't cry Babes, Princess I'll be back before you know it" They nodded and waved goodbye to him. Jason smiled before leaving and closing the door behind him. Now to get this plan into action.