●Nope●

The past few days have been great Jason and Luna we're really happy with each other and they we're enjoying each others company. And it was sort of upsetting Kylie but she didn't say anything. Currently they we're at lunch and Jason was whispering in Luna's ear but he wasnt telling her anything that was important, he was just trying to bother her and it was working.

"Jason, stop" Luna whined, Jason laughed and kissed her cheek as his arm wrapped around her. "Are you mad at me?" Jason asked while laying his head on the lunchroom table she nodded "what I do?" Luna sighed and looked at Jason as he smiled at her, she couldn't help but smile back. "Awwh see I made you smile" Luna rolled her eyes at him as he stared at her. "Hey Luna" Jason and Luna looked up at the voice to see it was Kylie.

"Hi" Luna responded while Jason played with her hand. "I was wondering if you and Jason would like to come on a date with Cameron and I" Luna looked at Jason but he was to busy with her hands to look back. "When it?" Luna asked "tonight actually" Luna looked at Jason "want go?" Kylie's eyes glanced at Jason as his eyes we're glued to Luna's. Jason shrugged "only if you want to" she nodded.

"We come" Kylie nodded and watched as Jason kissed Luna's hand then rubbed his thumb over her hand. She frowned slightly and walked away, The bell rang and Luna got up and so did Jason. He smiled and wrapped her in a hug "who do you have now?" Jason asked "Global" Luna said. "I'll see you later?" Luna nodded Jason smiled and pecked her lips, she smiled up at him. He smiled at her and walked away, Luna walked to her class and carried on with her day.

👕👕👕

Jason, Luna, Kylie, and Cameron stood in line at the movie theater debating which movie to see. Well actually it was Jason, Kylie and Cameron that we're arguing Luna didn't really care about which movie they saw. "We are not, I repeat are not going to go watch London has fallen, it's trash" Jason said "Yes we are" Cameron said, Jason glared at him. "No we're going to watch 10 cloverfeild lane" Kylie budded in. "No we're not watching either of those trashy ass movies alright, we are watching Batman versus Superman" Jason argued. Luna shook her head and went to go buy a ticket for the movie she wanted to watch.

"Divergent please" she said while paying for the ticket the man handed her the ticket she smiled and walked over to Jason. "I go buy food" Jason looked at her and then at the ticket in her hand. "What movie did you pick?" "Divergent" Luna said before walking away and going on line to buy food. Jason watched her then turned his attention back to those two "idiots" "I'm going with my bae" Jason said walking off and buying a ticket. He walked over to Luna as she stood in line.

"What are you getting?" He asked "That" she pointed to the nachos. "You want anything else?" "I want an icee." "Ill pay for you baby." Luna smiled looking at him. "You sure" "Of course, you know I'll do anything for you." Jason smirked while pecking her lips, Luna smiled softly and moved up in the line. Kylie looked at them as they talked and sighed softly, she didn't get why she was feeling this way. She should be happy for Luna but something in the pit of her stomach was making her sick watching them.

Jason and Luna grabbed there food and walked off to the theater. They took there seats in the very back and sat down. Jason have an extra large popcorn, three different candies and a cup of soda, while Luna had Nachos, sour patch kids and an icey. They we're sorting out there food when Luna heard her name. She looked up to find Kylie and Cameron looking for them. Kylie saw them and made there way over.

Kylie took the available seat on the left of Jason and they waited for the movie to start. "I go bathroom" Luna whispered to Jason, He nodded as she walked away and down the steps. "Hey I'm gonna go get some snacks, what do you want?" Cameron asked Kylie "Uh, some pizza and popcorn please?" Cameron nodded and got up leaving the theater.

This was her chance to talk to him. "Jason?" She said "hm" Jason said while looking down at his phone, Kylie glanced at his phone and saw that Luna was his lock screen. "How are you and Luna?" Jason chuckled and looked at her. 

"What do you want Kylie?" Jason asked "I-" "I know you don't want to talk about me and Luna, so what do you want?" Jason asked once again. "I- I have something to confess" Jason sighed and went on his phone. "Let me guess, you like me?" Kylie was shocked and she didn't really know how to respond. How did he know that? Was it that easy to tell? "How do you know that?" Kylie asked "Luna told me" Jason responded.

Kylie didn't really know what to say next. "I-Do-" "Kylie you have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend, you should be all over him and not worried about me and mine, alright? And if your question was do I like you back then the answer is no, I don't like you as harsh as it sounds just coming out like that I'm just being honest, So go ahead and stay with that kid, he seems to really like you" Jason said, leaving her speechless.

Kylie sat back in her seat and didn't say anything. "Hii" Luna said happily as she made her way over to them, Jason smiled at her as she took her seat "you okay?" Luna said while looking at Kylie, Kylie gave her a small nod. Luna looked at Jason then at Kylie, she shrugged it off and took her seat. Soon Cameron came back and handed Kylie her food, she thanked him and went back to her silence.

👕👕👕

Imma cut it off right here, I'm sorry that this took so long I was writing another chapter that was sort of like a perview to this chapter but i didnt like and i wrote this one and that it's not that great but I hoped you enjoy.

I was too lazy to put it up there but This is what Luna was wearing:

And for anyone that was wondering this is how Cameron Looks:

His Instsgram is @//okokalright if you wanna follow him.

So yeah comment and vote please, I read all your comments as soon as they come in so yeah I'll see y'all later, bye babes😁.