● Big Bear ●

-skip a few days-

Jason decided to take Luna out for Valentines day because why not. Jason and Luna ended up going to Coney Island.

"Yay" Luna said as she got off the motorcycle, Jason smiled and chained up his bike, he found her already at the entrance waiting to go inside. Jason payed for the tickets and lead her inside, "Where do you want to go ?" Jason asked while looking down at her.

She pointed to a booth that had an extremely big bear next to it. "You want that huge bear ?" Luna nodded looking up at Jason with a big smile on her face. He smiled back at her and we'll he just couldn't resist it and held out his hand. She took his hand and walked over to the booth.

"Where others ?" Luna asked as they walked. "They had other things to do, so they couldn't make it" Jason said, but he knew he was lying, for the past couple of weeks Luna and Jason have been hanging out with his friends, but this time he simply just didn't invite them to come along. Luna nodded and ran up to the booth dragging Jason along.

It was a basketball game, Should be pretty easy Jason payed for the game and grabbed one of the small balls "What do you have to win to get that big bear over there ?" Jason asked the booth guy. "Ten games" Jason nodded easy, he bounced the ball and started shooting basket after basket after basket, making each shot.

"Yay !" Luna cheered while watching him. After making his final basket, he looked at Luna and told her to take the bear. She smiled brightly and ran over to the large bear picking it and giggling, Jason walked away from the booth with Luna as she held the bear her arms, "I name him, Bad boy" she said while looking at Jason. Jason smiled at her and thanked her, as they made their way around the Park.

✨✨✨

Jason smiled down at Luna as they walked up to her doorstep. "Bye Luna" Jason said as he hugged her. Luna hugged him back but didn't let go, she looked up at him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I no go bad boy" she said looking up at him "you have to go home, Luna" he said, Slowly wrapping his arms around her waist like it was an instant reaction. She looked him in the eyes and pouted. And he looked right back at her.

Georgous brown eyes, they look like soft chocolate balls and her soft mocha skin so beautiful. She beautiful,amazing to say the least but I don't know why I'm holding back but I've never been in this deep and it feels nice to be honest.

"Did I tell you, you look pretty tonight ?" Jason blurted out but he didn't regret it. Luna smiled and shook her head. "Well, you do" Jason said smiling softly. Luna blushed and hid her face in Jason's neck. Jason chuckled and kissed her cheeks. The front door flew open and there stood Luna's Dad. Jason let go of Luna as she let go of him.

"Hi Daddy" Luna said kissing his cheek "Bye bad boy" she said giggling at the end and walking inside the house. "Bye" he said as he slowly started to walk away. "Hold on now, let me talk to you boy" Jason stopped and turned around walking back up the steps.

"Yes, Sir" Jason said looking at him. "So you've been taking my daughter out on dates ?" "I- it's not really dates it's more like hanging out" Jason said.

"Are you two alone ?" Jason scratched the back of his neck "Sometimes" "Do you got to places like the movies, the mall, dinner ?" He asked "Uh..yeah a couple of times" "So you're taking her out on group dates " Jason nodded.

"Well, Thanks for taking her out" Jason looked at him bewildered by his comment "You're not mad?" He shook his head. "Why would I be ?" He asked.

"Its just that she's your daughter I thought you would be like one of those over protective dads" Luna's dad laughed and shook his head. "Oh no that's her mother, you can never get anything passed her" Jason nodded. "Well I gotta go, bye sir" "bye" he said as Jason walked down the steps.

That went....well.

As Jason's night continued he found himself at His little house thing and sat in his bed. "Damn" he sighed, he has nothing to do when he's by himself. Jason's phone rang he picked it up and answered it right away.

"Hello?" Jason said

"Mister. McCann, your mother Valentina McCann just went into surgery " The nurse on the other end spoke. "What?" Jason was beyond confused, she never told him about going into surgery or going in so soon. "I'll be right there" Jason said softly. He hopped out of his bed and quickly put on his clothes, he quickly left the house and made his way to the hospital.

🌟🌟

Jason walked into his mom's room to see that she was still gone, he sighed and took a seat.

"Jason?" He heard, Jason looked up to see the doctor coming towards him, he stood up and looked at him. "Where's my mom ?" Jason asked with a voice of worry.

"Uh, I hate to tell you this but your mom is in critical condition, she lost a lot of blood during the surgery so she's going to need to get some-" "Ill do it, I don't mind" Jason said cutting off the doctor as he looked at the doctor. The doctor looked rather surprised at Jason's request.

"I don't think that would be safe" the doctors said. "LOOK, I don't care if you think it's safe or not, I'm trying to save my mom, Who YOU just said is in CRITICAL CONDITION, let me give her my blood alright, I know we're the same blood type so I'm going to give my mom blood, got it" the doctor nodded at Jason's loud response and told him to follow him.

Jason sat in the chair as the nurse checked for a pulses on his arm. "Are you-" "Yes" Jason said looking forward. Was it the best idea from him to give away his blood no, he didn't even know how many they needed but he was willing to do it keep his mom alive. The nurse started taking out the blood and Jason sat still and quietly as his blood was being taken away.

A little while after he started feeling a little lightheaded but he shook it off. "One more pint and you'll be out of here" Jason nodded as he felt a prick in his arm. After his blood was taken Jason stood up but quickly went down. What's going on he wonder, everything was falling out of order, everything's disappearin, Everything went black.

🌟

Heyyyy how are you, I'm sorry that this is really short I was having trouble with this but yeah I hope you enjoyed. Thanks to everyone that took time out of their day to help me.
Please tell me what you though, I have a new books coming out sooooo look out for them. Bye babes.