● Mommy's Girl ●

After Kylie dropped Luna off at home. She changed out her clothes and into a big dark green shirt and put her hair up. She sat in the living room and went on Netflix and started to watch clueless.

Her mom came in with a bowl of kettle pop corners and handed it to her daughter and sat next to her. "What are you watching?" "Clueless." "Ugh! As if!" Her mom said quoting Cher. Luna smiled and popped a corner in her mouth.

"How was school?" Her mother asked taking her focus off of the TV. "It okay, I laughed at." Her mother frowned. "Don't listen to them Luna. You should've got that same little girl" Nova (Luna's Mom) knew all about that little Madison bitch. If anything, if she was Luna's age, her ass would've been down there whooping ass.

She couldn't but would regardless and she knows Luna wouldn't. Not because Luna can't fight, Luna's to good for all that bad, negative energy. "It okay mommy, friend help!" Nova raised her brow. "Friend."

Luna's bubbly shy switch came on. She nodded her head and started to think about Jason. "Is it a boy?" Luna smiled, nodding her head. "Mmm." Her mother hummed. "What type if boy?" "He name Jason." She said. "He white?" "Mom!" "Its just a question, but I'm serious Luna don't be messing around with these boys!" Luna pouted yet nodded her.

**

Jason let his eyes dart around the room he sat in. He was at the hospital. "Mr. McCann?" He looked up. "Here." He raised his hand. The nurse motioned for him to come. He got up and followed him. "What can I do for you?" "Uh I need to go to room 343A" The man nodded and lead Jason to the room.

He walked in "Hey Mom" he said walking over to her bed. She looked over at him and smiled "Jason" she said. Jason smiled and sat on the corner of her bed. "How are you" "Great and you" "I'm good as always, Are you coming from school ?" "Yep" Jason's mom looked at him and smiled "Any drama?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Jason chuckled "Yeah, I guess you can say that" "let me guess Miss Beer was always in the mix" "Of course you know how much of a drama queen she is" "What did she do this time" "She yelled at this girl with a speech problem because I was talking to her" "You really need to block yourself from that little girl she's nothing but a headache and a bitch."

Jason laughed and nodded "So...who's the girl" Jason looked at his mom "what ?" "the girl with the speech problem." "Oh..uh her name is Luna" "That's very pretty, Is she pretty ?" Jason shrugged "How am I supposed to know ?" Jason mom mugged him.

"Look at her you idiot" Jason laughed "she's cute" he said "How cute" Jason groaned "Mom" "Fine fine I'll stop interrogating" "Thank you" he said smiling. "Well I hope she's better than Miss. Headache" "She is" Jason said.

"So....do ya like her ?" "Mom, we met today" Jason said "So i doesn't take that long to find the love of your life" Jason eyed his mom, Love of his life ? Jason's never even been in liking with someone. "She is not the love of my life" "How would you know that mister"We met today"" Jason rolled his eyes. Love Of His Life as if.

**

Luna sat down at her desk, trying to complete the last of her English home work. Luna closed up her book and made her way to the bathroom. Her mom was in her room on the phone with Luna father. "I miss you" she said "I miss you to love, how's the little princess doin ?"

"She got laughed at school today and by the looks of it she was crying" "aw daddy's princess, was it that Madison, your always telling me about" "Mhm" "I'll be home in a few more days, I miss you both so much" "you should call up Luna, she needs to hear her dad's voice." "Call her right now." "LUNA!"

Soon Luna appeared in her green tank top and yellow pajama bottoms. "Your dad wants to talk to you." Her mom held out her phone. Luna took the phone and put it up to her ear.

"Luna?" "Dad!" "How are you princess?" "I okay." "Mom told me about what happened today." Oh, I fine dad." "You can't have people talk to you like that." "I know." "Then why?" "I do nothing." "You can."

Luna gave the phone back to her mother. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. "Hello ?" She said "Nova, she gave the phone back ?" "Yeah" "give it back to her" "Luna" she said holding out the phone. Luna shook her head and turned away. "She turned away." Nova said as she looked at Luna. Lunaa was a spoiled girl but she was sweet and followed the rules.

"Give the phone to her, Nova" Nova got up and put the phone in Luna's hand, Luna signed and put it up to her ear. "Yes" "Luna, will you listen to me now ?" "mhm" "Who did it, was it that Madison girl ?" "Yes" "What did she say" Luna thought back to early in the day.

"No one like me... I to stupid to understand..Um I retar-ded..uh..she gonna hit me up if she see me look at boy" "Luna, Baby I need you to start standing up for yourself..wait what boy" Luna giggled and gave the phone back to her mom. "What boy is she talking about ?"

"His name is Jason ? And He helped her with Madison" "Well that's nice" he said. "We have to go to sleep goodnight love" "Goodnight babe" Nova smiled and gave the phone to Luna "Night night daddy" Luna said "Night princess "no bed bugs bite" Her dad smiled.

"Sweet dreams" Luna smiled "Bye" she said hanging up. Giving her mom back the phone. "I sleep here?" Luna asked, Nova nodded luna shimmed out her pants and got into her moms bed. "Night night mommy" she said resting her head on the pillow and crawling under the sheets.