•Talks•

Jason woke up and looked at the clock it's 2:25 in the afternoon, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and changed his clothes. Jason was making himself a bowl of cereal, When Beatrice and Heaven came in, they stood there and stared him down. Jason glanced at them to see them mugging him.

"You a liar, JJ" Heaven said while shaking her head. "I- did I do something ?" Jason asked while poring milk in his bowl. "You girlfriend! " Heaven exclaimed. "Ohhhh" Jason forgot all about that promise he made to them. "You go get her?" Beatrice asked. Jason was really enjoying his bowl of cereal and he couldnt just leave it there. "Later" he said. Beatrice and Heaven pouted "Pleaseeeeeees!" They yelled. Jason sighed and  He grabbed his phone and his keys and left his house.

He walked and made his way to Luna's house. Luna was already outside, she just came back from the mall with her mom. She was walking up the steps when she heard a whistle. She looked back to see Jason jogging his way over to her. "Bad boy!" She exclaimed while running down the steps to meet him.

"Hey babe" She smiled at him "Hi bad boy" She said hugging him. "Look my sisters want to meet you and uh yeah" "oh..when? "Today..Now actually" Luna nodded and walked over to her mom. "I go with Jason ?" "Sure, just come home for dinner okay, we have to talk" Luna nodded and waved her mom goodbye and left with Jason.

"So how was your day?" Jason asked "good, I go shop" Luna said "What did you buy?" Luna looked at him and what he was wearing. "Bras, undies, stuff" Jason laughed at the fact that she used undies instead of the word panties. "What funny?" Luna asked looking at him, Jason shook his head "nothing" he said.

Luna smiled at him and shook her head "you strange" she said "You haven't seen strange yet" Jason said as he smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "You're so cute" He mumbled against her forehead.  Luna giggled "I no" She said flipping her hair over her shoulder and wiggling her eyebrows at him. He laughed at her and held out his hand for her to take. Luna held his hand as they walked to his house.

💫💫💫

Luna smiled happily as she danced around the room with Beatrice and Heaven, Jason and Val sat all the way in the kitchen and listened to them as they giggled happily. "Jason we need to talk" VAL said. Jason nodded "tu padre realmente quiere verte"(Your father really wants to see you).

Jason shrugged "No thanks" Val frowned slightly at him. "Come on Jason-" "I don't even know why you want me to meet him he wasn't great to you either" Jason cut her off mid sentence making Val sigh deeply. "Jason just think about" Before Jason could respond back Beatrice came running out the room and right towards him "Bubba, we need you" Beatrice grabbed his hand and pulled him up from where he was sitting. And dragged him to Heaven and Her's room. Luna was sitting down in a small chair sipping on tea that Val made for them.

Beatrice sat Jason down next to Luna and ran across the table to take a seat. "Lets begin now shall we?" Heaven said in a very bad British accent. Beatrice nodded as Luna nodded as well, Jason pulled Luna onto his lap making her laugh, he rested his face on her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. Beatrice and Heaven giggled, Heaven leaned over and whispered into Beatrice's ear.

"Get up get up" They said at the same time. Luna stood up as Jason sighed and got up, They watched as Beatrice and Heaven ran around the room gathering things. Jason stood in front of Luna as she looked up at him "what?" She asked "Kiss?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her lips.

Luna smiled and shook her head at him. She looked at Beatrice and Heaven who we're just staring at them. They ran out the room, Jason chuckled, they are going to tell Val about what happened. "Come on" Jason said while taking Luna's hand and walking to his room.

Jason smiled at her and soon Val appeared in the doorway with the twins behind her giggling there butts off. "I heard that there was icky kissing going on?" She said while smirking. Luna chuckled "It bad boy" Jason shrugged "What can I say, she's adorable" Jason responded kissing all over Luna's face. Luna giggled and scrunched up her face as he placed kisses on random parts of her face.

✨✨

Luna sat in the living room with the twins and Jason as they just started watching The Princess and The frog. Luna smiled at the dark skinned lady on the screened. Somehow it reminded her of her in a small way. She wanted to be just like her a strong, independent woman, with a man by her side.

Jason was on his phone not really paying attention to the movie cause they watch it to many times. Luna's phone rang she picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" She said "Luna I need you home now" She heard her mother say. Luna nodded and mumbled an Okay before hanging up. She poked Jason making him look at her. "I go home" Jason nodded and got up, "Bea, Hev, Luna has to go home" Beatrice and Heaven got up and hugged Luna.

"Bye bye" they said at the same time. Luna smiled and hugged them back, "Bye" she said before walking to the door with Jason and leaving.

✨✨✨

Luna knocked on the door, Luna's mom opened the door and let her in. Luna went to the Living room and took a seat as her mom took a seat next to her.

"Look, Luna I know you might hate me after I talk to you about this but this about your speech and it's only to help you so you can be at your best" Luna nodded and looked at her mom. "So the facility we're sending you to is in Atlanta and you're going to be staying with your Aunt" Luna frowned slightly hearing the destination., Atlanta it's so far from New York, She doesn't know anyone in Atlanta, "I- I go to bed" Luna said. Nova nodded and watched as she got up and left the room.

Hey guys it's me again and I hope you like this update
I don't but tell me what you think.
I'm sorry this is so early and  sorry for the errors I'll go through them later&& please ask question in the Q&A. Anyways bye 😄.
Published: April 21st at 4:30