● Eric meet Luna ●

Kylie sat in Luna's room as she tried on some clothes. Luna came out in a grey cami with a matching heather grey hoodie, Army pants and black and blue air one Jordan's, with a simple gold chain.

Kylie smiled at Luna "you look amazing" she said, Luna smiled and thanked her. "We go now ?" Luna asked "Oh yeah" Kylie said getting up, Luna followed her out the house and to the car.

Luna got in the passengers seat and waited for Kylie to get in the drivers seat.

Luna was excited to met a new friend and to go to this event, her mom never let her go to one before.

Meanwhile Jason was at home looking for clothes. He didn't really go these events cause he was with the twins but since their at his aunt's house he decided to just do it and he wanted to bother Kylie, and meet Luna as well.

Jason left his hair down in a sort hair flip and he had on a black undershirt, gray sweatshirt, and black pants.

Jason slipped on any type of shoes he could find and left quickly. Luna and Kylie got their rather quickly.

Luna followed Kylie as she made her way to the field. "Cameron"Kylie yelled getting the boys attention.

She smiled and held Luna's hand walking towards him. "Hey" he said giving Kylie a hug, Luna looked at them and clapped making Kylie smile and Cameron gave her an odd look.

"Bro" they heard as a boy with a yellow skinned complexion and nice eyebrows come towards them.

"Guys this is Eric, Eric this is Kylie" Cameron said shaking hands with Kylie "And Eric this is Lucy" "I Luna" Luna said frowning a bit at the end.

"My bad, Luna" Eric smiled at her making Luna smile right back at him. Luna and Eric went down a few and took a seat.

"So is this your first game" Luna nodded "Mom don't let me go" Eric looked at Luna and she played with her hoodie strings. She looked up at him and smiled "yes ?" She asked.

He shook his head "nothing" he said smiling. Luna smiled and turned her head back towards the game.

She was confused by what's going on but she didn't wanna say anything.

Jason got off his motorcycle and parked it. He smiled and made his way towards the bleachers.

He looked around for purple and smiled when he saw it in the middle section on the left.

Jason made his way over there as he inched closer, he saw Luna and some guy with his arm around her.

Jason scrunched up his nose "Luna ?" He said, Luna turned around and smiled at him "bad boy" she said making Jason smile.

"Hey how are you ?" "I good" Jason took a seat next to Luna "Who's this ?" He asked looking at the guy, more like eyeing with a dirty look.

"I'm Eric nice to meet you man" Eric held his hand out for Jason to shake but Jason just looked at it and turned away.

"You drawings on arms" Luna said touching his arms. "Yeah, I have lots of tattoos"Jason said looking at Luna, Luna smiled once again.

"Bad boy say not coming" "Oh yeah I changed my mind". Luna nodded and looked at Eric and Jason.

"Um.." "I'm gonna go get something to drink, do you want anything Luna ?" Eric asked standing up. Luna shook her head and gave him a small smile. Eric smiled back and walked away.

Jason scoffed and rolled her eyes. Who is this guy trying to get drinks for people.

He was probably gonna spike it so he can get her drunk, then take her home to his house and do all kinds of unthinkable things to her, Jason thought.

"Bad boy ?" Luna said "Luna, Please just call me Jason" Luna nodded "Jayson" Luna said making Jason smile.

"Yeah" Luna scotted closer towards him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jason looked at her and let her stay there, he wasn't really sure what to do but sit there.

Luna got uncomfortable and moved closer towards Jason so her head was in the crook of his neck.

Her breathing tickled Jason neck. "I like you came" Jason smiled "Yeah me too"

"Hey Luna, Hi Eri-Jason !" Jason looked up and saw Kylie standing there with a look in her eyes. A look Jason didn't like.

"Hi Kylie" Jason said smirking. "Kylie" Luna said moving her face out of Jason neck.

"Why are you here?" Kylie asked eyeing Jason with a frown on her lips. She didn't understand why he had to ruin things when they where going great.

"Are you mad ?" Jason asked looking at Kylie, she rolled her eyes and walked back where every she came from.

Luna poked Jason and he looked at her. She got up and sat down in his lap. Jason gasped this is very unexpected but he didn't mind it.

He wrapped his arms around Luna and smiled as she relaxed against him.

"Woah" Jason looked up and saw Eric standing there. "Hi Eric" Luna said smiling "Eric smiles back at her before moving back into his spot.

Jason rested his head on Luna's shoulder. "Hey ?" He whispered "hm ?" Luna said "Can I walk you home tonight ?" "Eric ask me, I sorry bad boy" Jason glared at the boy "that's....fine" he said.

✨✨✨

Soon the game was over and Jason said his goodbyes to Luna. She gave him a big hug and walked away with that Eric.

Kylie looked back at Jason and smirked, laughing at him. Jason was so ready to give her the finger.

But he just walked away, And slowly made his way to his aunt's house.

Comment please, I didn't really like the ending, give me some ideas on what you wanna see and I'll upload later hopefully. Have a good day my loves bye bye.