•For Her•

Jason looked up at James and sighed at him. He knew he had to get this over with not only for Luna but for everyone else in his life and himself most importantly.

"I didn't expect for this to happen" James said while looking down at him. "Why'd you ask me here Jason?"

"Because someone said that we have to make up and be friends" Jason said as he thought back on the conversation he had with Luna a few minuted ago.

×××

"You go be good" Luna said while looking up at him.

Jason brought out his bottom lip slightly and looked down at her. She giggled and played with the straps on his hoddie.

"Be good no yell or no kisses" she said Jason chuckled "you can't deny me kisses"

"Can too!" Luna said "no you can't" Jason sang while holding her head up and kissing her, Luna pulled away.

"That no count, you kiss me" Luna said, "But you didn't stop me" Jason said leaning back in. Luna out her hand up and shook her head "go" she said Jason sighed and mumbled a fine. When she removed her hand Jason quickly leaned back in for a kiss.

"Okay now I'll go" He said while walking away.

××××

"Okay so what do you want to talk about?" James asked, he didn't really know what to do or say to Jason. Cause it always seems that Jason gets upset when James tries to talk to him about anything.

"I don't really know" Jason shrugged

"Who's that someone you we're talking about?" James asked, Jason smiled "My girlfriend" Jason said proudly, James looked St him.

"You talking about that little bla- African American girl that was at dinner last week?" Jason nodded and glanced up at him.

"Whats her name?" James asked, he could see that Jason was very invested into the girl just by how he talked about her. "Luna" Jason responded

"How long have y'all been dating?"

"Uhm I don't know two- three months I think"

"That's good, that's good"

"Hey, why did you get arrested?" Jason asked ever since he was young he never knew why he was arrested or what it is that he did to get arrested.

"Oh I was drunk driving and I ran over a lady's dog so you they locked me up for 7 years"

"Oh...OK" Jason trailed off but he knew this conversation was far from over.

A silence came over them no one talked there was just steady breathing from the two of them, James looked at Jason as he stared at him.

"Look Jason I'm sorry for what I said to you the first time we met, it was out of place for me to say those things" Jason nodded and looked at him.

"I'm sorry too" Jason said, James gave him a small smile.

"And your not a mistake, You've actually turned out really good" James admitted while keeping eye contact with Jason.

"All thanks to my mom" Jason said "Oh..uhm.. no offense or anything"

James chuckled "it's fine, I do sort of deserve it"

Soon they drifted off onto different topics.

✨✨✨

The night rolled on and Jason was no longer upset with James but he still wasn't ready to start a relationship with him just yet.

"So you're going home now?" James asked as he out on his jacket "Nah, I'm gonna go to Luna's house" Jason told him.

James nodded and turned to Jason he held his hand out, Jason looked at him then his hand and shook it, with a small smile on his face.

"Bye Jason" James said while smiling "Bye" Jason said before walking away.

Once Jason arrived at Luna's house he made himself comfortable on her couch as she was in the kitchen getting more ice cream. Jason glanced at the tv screen to see she was watching Clueless.

"So how you day went?" She asked while looking down at Jason. Jason sat up and looked at her he opened up his arms. Luna took a seat in his lap and opened up her moose track ice cream. She took her spoon dug into she took a bite then held it up to Jason's mouth.

Jason ate the rest off the spoon "it was good, I guess" Jason said. "You talk to dad?" Jason mumbled a yeah before poking her rib, she looked up St him as he had his mouth wide open.

She put some ice cream in his mouth "so what you talk about?" Luna asked fixing her eyed back on the tv. "You, Why'd he got arrested, school, things like that"

Luna nodded "soooo what you say about me?" Luna asked Jason smiled "I said that your my girlfriend and that we've been dating for two-three months"

"Is that all?" Luna asked, Jason nodded "interesting" she mumbled.

"So now will you be my date to the dance?" Jason asked, "nope" Luna said. Jason frowned and looked at her "why not i- I did everything you asked i-" Luna giggled.

"I just joking" she said looking up at him, he straight faced her, she laughed and puckered up her lips.

Jason ignored them and went to watch the tv. Luna gasped "really" Jason continued to ignore her. Luna nodded and moved away from Jason. Jason looked at her as she ate her ice cream.

He pulled her back into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist, Jason kissed her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder. Luna smiled softly and continued consuming her candyyy

✨✨✨✨

Woahhhhh buddeh im abiut to end this book in the next two updates. I was going to make it one big chapter but that's a lot of work so I'll just make it a 2-Part. So look forward to that. And I do have a sequel in the process so also be looking out for that. thank you babies tell me what you thought about this (I'm sorry if it was shitty) I'll make it better okay, Bye babies 😌⬆

Published: MAY/21/2K16 AT 11:38